Part 5

After 2 days

Dad talked to Mr Kim and he told my dad there is no problem with our meeting.

And now I'm going to cafe to meet Mr kim aka my teacher who is soon to be my husband.

...............

At cafe

I arrived and sit on one of tables. I was waiting for 10 mins and he came.

He was wearing a black pant with back shirt. His aura was somehow was killing for me. He entered in cafe and was looking for me.

And finally he looked at me and sits across me.

"Mr kim, what is this" I said to him in little rude tone

"What do u mean by what is this" He Says to me

"About marriage me and you" I said to him.

"It's that, my parents are forcing me" He told me

"Why" i said to him

"Because your father got loss in Business and then my father wants to help your father, so they decided to build their relationship strong with eachother.

"So they decided our marriage" I said to him

"Yes, but I want something to fix with you about our relationship" He said to me

"it will be fake relationship because i have girlfriend and I don't want to broke my beautiful relationship with her." Taehyung said

I listend to him carefully and just when he said fake relationship I don't know I felt like everything stopped, i controlled my tears very difficulty.

"But your girlfriend ran away on your engagement day, if I am right? I said to him

"No she was not my girlfriend" he said

"Then who was she" i said to him

"it's personal" he said while looking at me

"Oh okay thnx for telling me" I said while looking down on table.

"I think I should have to go it's getting late" I said and stand up and leave from here.

i immediately leave the cafe and drove to park for fresh air because I want sometime alone. I was crying continuously thinking about my life how it change into seconds. I am going to marry a man who is older then me and also have girlfriend. Every girl has dreams of her husband and married life. But my wedding life is started with fake relationship. How unfair is my fate with me. I know I don't love him but every girl wants their husband to be sweet and loving. But I think its opposite in my life.

After one month

Tomorrow is my wedding day and I was crying in corner of my room while hugging my knees sitting on floor. I Don't know why i just agreed for marriage with him. My mom and dad is happy about me but they don't know how i was going through this.

My phone rings and i see the called id, it was Jennie who was calling me like 8th time. So decided to pick her call up.

"Yn why are you not picking up my calls, where are you?" She said from other side of call.

i stable my voice hardly and answer her "Oh sorry I was is bathroom" i said to her.

"What happened to your voice" she said

"N-nothing why" i said

"Listen girl I am coming" she said and hang up the call.

After she came and I told her everything.