Chapter 350

Killy Willy was starting to really lose patience. "These little freaks..." he kept mumbling under his breath. Finally the door opened and the critters all walked out laughing and smiling, Dogday seemed to be getting pets from a few of them. Killy Willy stormed up to them all "WHERE HAVE YOU ALL BEEN?!" he demands, but they all give him looks with their arms crossed. "I don't think that should matter to you, it's not YOUR business about what, and where we go in our own place, you are just a guest here, we live here" Hoppy puts her paw down. "I agree, quit complaining and start chilling, or we will send you back down, we don't need to tell you our whereabouts, or what we do, you aren't our friend anymore" Frowny Fox says with a hard glare sent towards the monster who just growled in response. "Still, I'm forced to be here, and I'd like to-" he looked down to see Dogday standing there trying to get his attention. "What do you want?" Killy looked at the dog and noticed the dog was giving him a certain look that said "try anything and I'll make sure you don't live to see another day" to which Killy put his claws up and backed away slowly. "Umm... Dogday, you okay?" Catnap asks in concern seeing Killy fear their leader was a surprise. Dogday turned to Catnap and smiles before he hugs the feline. Catnap was caught off guard by the hug, but returned it with his own and even a gentle purr. Dogday then tried to make it known that the night cycle was about to start, and as soon as he snapped his fingers the lights dimmed down and the stars came on. He smiled as the critters all were confused and a bit shocked that he could predict it so perfectly. "You really are our Dogday" Catnap said smiling as Dogday smiled back and gave a thumbs up. "I missed you" Catnap gave Dogday a hug, and as he did the rest of the critters all started to slowly join the hug. "We missed you Dogday" they all spoke as Dogday smiled even more knowing he was back with those he loved the most.

The CEO left Rich in the lab to wait out the process, and he walked back to his office where the Dogday prototype was still standing. "Oh, you're still here, I forgot... well you all can go back down, and wait for my next command, it'll come soon so be prepared" as he said this to the Dogday prototype the suit nodded, and walked inside The Smiling Critters lab, and went down the hatch, the Dogday suit willingly put itself on the meat hook that scruffed him as it loosely hung there limp waiting for the next orders as its white pupils slowly disappeared and it became a lifeless looking skin suit yet again. The CEO closed the labs and sat in his seat. "This means war" he spoke to the claw in the vent up above him.