Chapter 231

As Frowny Fox was about to fall asleep he felt two paws tap his nose forcing him awake

As Frowny Fox was about to fall asleep he felt two paws tap his nose forcing him awake. As he opens his eyes he's greeted with the sight of his plushie version. "Wha.. I haven't seen you for a while, where have you been?" he asked the plushie as two more enter Frowny's vision. "Wait, what?" he stares at the three identical plushie versions of himself in confusion and shock. "Are you doing okay.. were you lonely?" he asks as the three plushies walk over to him. "Think I need names for you guys.." he mumbles as the three look at him tilting their heads. "Hmm... Small Frown, umm.. Gloom, and Shade could work, right?" he asks as the plushies seem to ponder a bit before nodding their heads. They walked over to Frowny and curled up near him as he was about to get up. "Guys I have school to teach today, if you want to join you have to be on your best behavior"
The plushies all nodded as they followed Frowny into the school.

As the day progressed all the children loved the new plushies, Frowny was just curious about where they came from since the CEO told him that he was the only one available along with the one plushie, the fact there were now three plushies confused him greatly. "I need to explore the factory again, and find out where you all came from" he whispers to the two plushies on his shoulders and the one plushie on his head. "Gloom, Shade, and Small Frown" the three plushies look at him as if waiting for a command, but he just smiles and pets them all.

"I hate being sick.. I hate that my legs were torn off, I hate the CEO" Dogday kept listing things he hated as Catnap listened in the back of the classroom. Both were bored since they were waiting for the kids to finish their gratitude cards. "It's been a good while now, but maybe we-" Catnap was interrupted as Miss Delight spoke up "alright class, your cards should be done soon, but if you can't finish them, you can work on them later at Home Sweet Home" as she said this some of the students were excited while some of them groaned in annoyance. Dogday smiles because he used to be the kids who were annoyed by card making in kindergarten and it brought back memories for him. Miss Delight looked at him with a smile recalling the memories herself before the two started to both laugh out loud the whole was confused, but they all kept working on their cards. After the two stopped laughing the recess bell rang.

As everyone was going to recess the Smiling Critters all saw Frowny with the three plushies on him and they all were curious. "Where did they come from? They are so cute! What are their names?" asked Bobby Bearhug gently grabbing the Frowny Fox plushie off their head. "Well.. their names are Shade, Gloom, and Small Frown" he said with confidence as the plushies all nodded.