Chapter Seven

Hello darlings!

Ik I said that I won't be able to update for a while but here it is... another chap 🤡🐸

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV

Your eyes searched Minho's frame as he turned to you, a questioning look in his eyes.

"Is something wrong?"

------------------------------------------------------

"Uhhhh no.. it's just..th-that your..." The bell rang as you kind of sighed in relief.

"Let's talk later shall we?" You said as you quickly ran out of the classroom to your next class... thankfully none of your friends are in your next class which leaves you alone with some time to clear your head.

"Oh Thank the Gods, it's English," you thought to yourself. You've always done exceptionally well in that subject." Atleast it won't be hard for me to catch up when I zone out."

You head into the classroom as you see a really pretty guy with slightly long hair tied into a man bun with glasses in it and he was writing something on a bit of paper. You decided to sit next to him as he was quieter than any of the other people around.

"Hey, I'm Skye, do you mind if I sit here?" You ask politely, afraid to offend the guy.

"O-oh, yeah, sure, no problem, I'm hyunjin by the way" the boy smiles cutely after that.

The boy:

"So..Skye, I've never seen you around here, are you new?" He asked.

"Ohh no I must've looked different earlier. Uh but I think I've seen you somewhere, uhhh-hang on will you?"  You said as you took out your phone and started to search for something.

"Oh- here it is! Look this is you, right?" You asked showing him a middle-school class photograph of your class. "Oh my god, now I remember, pretty girl Skye! Uh you were the plastic girl's BFF! Millie was her name, was it?" He asked, as he pointed at you, then at Millie in the picture.

You were flattered that he actually mentioned you before Millie. It was rare for people to even see you when they were talking to or about Millie.

And this guy, extremely beautiful, gorgeous, to say the least, mentioned you first, called you pretty AND he called Millie plastic!

Not that you felt offended that he called her that.😉

"Woahhh I can't belive we met in the last year of our high-school!!" Hyunjin exclaimed, clearly very happy to have met you.

"Wait Hyunjin, do you wanna meet up for lunch? I have some people you can be good friends with" you ask, nervous.

"OMG WHAT? OFCOURSE!" Hyunjin replied.

"Okie then, let's meet up in the library! I'll text my friends!" You say, the thought of that little glimpse of Jisung and Millie's mini-makeout you saw in the chem lecture.

------------------------------------------------------KaKaoTalk:

You(Skye🐸): hey guys, can we meet at the library for              
             lunch today?
             I have a new person to add to our friends
             group.

Minho(Millie's Bf): I'm cool with it

Jisung☺️🤩: actually I'm rlly srry but I can't make
            it.. Mrs.Cha called me for a lunch
            detention today..😭😭🙃😒😓

Millie💅💋BFF:awww I would love to but I have an extra
              lecture with the art teacher today!Srry!

You(Skye🐸): Okie so it's only me nd Minho... Anyways
             Gtg my teachers here!

------------------------------------------------------

You sigh. "Hyunjin it's not a lot, but you will be able to meet only one of my friends today...two of them couldn't make it.."

"Oh that's completely fine! Don't worry Skye! Okay, now focus on the lecture, we should talk later okay?"he says.

"Hmm" you smile as you get back to the lecture.

------------------------------------------------------

Author's note!

My fingers were abt to fall off while writing this!

Anyways hope you enjoyed!

Keep up!

Love,

Author 🤡🤡🐸