Stiles House

Stiles pulled up outside of his house after an uncomfortable journey of being stared down at by the most sour look he been given by a human or wolf.

As Derek finally says "What are we doing at your house?" He asked As Stiles finally speak to Derek and said "Well- I... Uh?... Heh, well I can't exactly take you back to your... house, now can I? I didn't break your ass out for you to get captured again by hunters or cops, as that would be the first place for them to look.

 And who would guess the SHERIFF's son is keeping a wanted person of interest cupped up in his room?" "I'll be fine on my own."

  You finally speak I turn around from my passenger seat and look at Derek "Hah,yeah sure. if you say so,oh big bad wolf." Derek gets annoyed "Stop with the annoying nicknames." "Oh c'mon, don't be such a sourwolf." Stiles whined as he glared at both of us, and you think it's kind of hot but scary at the same time.

"Okay,okay fine." As Stiles finally says it as three of us get out of his jeep as Stiles showed us to his room and I notice his room a bit messy "Sorry it's a mess-" Derek rolled his eyes and looked at Stiles and You obviously.

" You sneaker muttering to yourself "Sourwolf..." and yet I saw Derek tips of his lips it was twitching as it was interrupted by Stiles dad Noah stilinsk calling Stiles name from coming downstairs "STILES?" that makes Derek notice and talk to Stiles "Get rid of him."

  Derek shooed as Stiles like shoved you and Derek in his room as I did fall onto Derek on top of him I was shocked yet nervous as your face went red and I was screaming as Stiles closed the door behind him as we could heard him 

"Yo daddy, what's up?" Stiles said standing outside of his room so his dad can't see in, as his dad look at his son Stiles those funny the he usually does to him "I just wanted to say i'll be at work all night tonight, apparently somebody broke out."

 "Oh-I...Yeah okay I have a lot to do tonight anyways so you wouldn't have seen me much, so yeah you go have fun? No not fun, have a good night catching the criminal I guess." as Stiles was talking to his dad

Derek was also shocked by the way you suddenly fell into his arms, he felt a tinge of surprise. He immediately caught you before you can drop to the floor completely.

 And you can feel how he was starting to turn a bit pink-ish as you were right in front of him. Just his sudden movement alone is already making him feel flustered, I guess he really is attracted to you huh..

You quickly get off of being ontop of him feeling embarrassed as you got yourself up it was awkward for you

Derek was also blushing a little bit as he watched you getting up and standing on your feet. He can't help but notice how beautiful your face looked from there. Even though he was blushing he still couldn't take his eyes of your face. 

But he still managed to find the words to speak though it was a bit shaky. "You're quite clumsy aren't you?"

You awkwardly scratched back of your neck "Sometimes I am.." as you admitted it Derek found it kind of cute how you were a bit clumsy. And also how easily you get embarrassed is quite adorable. It was a side of you that he didn't expect and he can't help but find it quite a charm. "You know when you are clumsy, it's actually pretty cute."

As Derek got up himself looking at me as you looked at him back "It's not cute when I tripped over by someone."As you look over not even looking at him but didn't know he was walking towards you and then suddenly like pinned you against the wall as you gasp of shocked as his head leaned down to my soft neck and... 

sniffed it that made me nervous and stuttered "Wha-What are you doing?" you swallowed my throat hard nervously and your e/c (Eyes Color) were focusing on his teal eyes like staring off get lost into it "Scent marking." He replied to you that you had taken a back "Scent Marking?" He removed his head from your neck, and looked you in my eyes.