CHAPTER FOURTEEN The unknown visitor

Jayson's pov

"...And since then he hadn't stop pestering me" Ivan kept on rambling through my phone which was rested on a pile of books on my desk.

"Uh-huh" I said half listening before flipping another page in the book I was reading.

"All is worth, I think Freya hates my guts..." she thought the last part out loud, placing her hand on her chin in a contemplating manner.

I wasn't looking but I could still tell.

"Uh-huh" I said and flipping through another page.

"Are even listening?"

"Uh-huh" I flipped another page.

"Jay"

"Hmm?"

"Jay"

"Sup"

"Jayson Nathaniel Cornelius!!!" She squealed loudly making me wince.

"For the love of peace! What?!" I screamed back, now looking back at her victorious face which made me scowl.

Just then, a pixie came flying towards me.

"Shhh! You're disturbing the library." Her tiny voice warned as she scowled before flying away.

"Happy now?" I sent her an indifferent look.

"Satisfied" she smirked.

With a sigh, I said, "why do I even bother FaceTiming you?"

"Because you miss me" she said in a sing song innocently.

"I hate you" I chuckled.

"Love you too" she smiled back, "so, what are you up to?"

"Planing your funeral." I said sarcastically returning my attention back to the book in front of me.

"Other than that?" She giggled.

"I'm just trying to figure something out." I let out a sigh.

"What's wrong?"

"Well," I sighed looking back at her. "I keep having these crazy... dreams? Visions? Thoughts? I don't know. And wherever I have them, there's this..."

"Sharp headaches that follows?" She completed.

"How...?"

"Luckily guess, I guess" she let out a humorless giggled. "What are they about?"

"It's kind of complicated. I can't explain... yet"

"It's okay. So how has school been doing you?"

"I still don't know how to summon my wings... if I even have one." I mumbled the last part. "And I'm still really bad at controlling my elements. But I'm copping at magic class." I shrugged.