2.2

is it over i could another 

-drake ft sexyy red & sza 

it's been three minutes since aaliyah and walker departed and, damn she never felt more dumb. aaliyah was going to rant on facebook like johnny lawrence on karate kid/cobra kai, but than she remembered that she isn't old and she is famous so people will actually see it.

liyah enjoyed the kiss a little too much more than she wanted too. this was going to start drama, and aaliyah really didn't need to be in the middle of blogs talking about how she kissed her ex boyfriend in an interview.

liy wasn't the only one that enjoyed the kiss. it was all walker could think about.it was pretty clear that he still has major feelings for aaliyah and this just made those feelings stronger. walkers little crush is way above little at this point, in fact his crush on this girl is so huge that it scares him. she consumes her mind 24/7. it's like his life revolves around her. if she was sad, he was sad. If he was happy, he was happy times ten, because her being happy is the best thing that could really happen to him right now.

walker liked this girl so much that he writes little note to her everyday and saves them in a small little box. this has been going on for so long that the box is nearly overflowing with cute little love notes to the girl.

as soon as aaliyah got home she texted her group chat to let them know the dumbass decision she made today that will probably impact her whole relationship with the only person she has actually had really strong feelings for.

wannabe

walkers wife 💍

i made a dumb decisionnnnnnn

jen-z ☎️

of course you did

arieee 🤭

ik what you did! walker told me! that's so cute!!!

walkers wife 💍

ARYAN IT'S NOT CUTE. IT'S EMBARRASSING

gracey 🌵

what did you do?

millie toms 🦖

you can't ever make a good decision can you 😃