1.2

"Love is for dorks"

"I guess I'm a dork than"

a person whose profession is acting on the stage, in movies, or on television.

it's been a few hours since the fight with Walker, and let me tell you, she felt like shit. aaliyah excused herself early and sat back in their hotel room. aaliyah just cuddled Sharky and watched 'shameless'. aaliyah thought that was going to be the plan for the night until she got a call from shay. aaliyah sighed and picked up the phone. "hello?" "hey girl! What's up? How's the cast? Anyone cute?" "I love the cast, except one person. Walker Scobell. I mean like what the fuck? And I have to kiss him." aaliyah complained, too oblivious to see Shay, Mo, Sunny and Dylan sneaking into her room.

suddenly Shay hung up the phone and joined the rest of the group. "RAWR" everyone yelled, scaring the shit out of y/n. "pickle sticks!" y/n shout as she holds her chest. "awe you guys I missed you" aaliyah screamed and hugged Dylan and Sunny. "We missed you" Sunny screams as aaliyah hugs the rest of the group. aaliyah spent the rest of night chatting and catching up with the group. once Dior and Leah came back,aaliyah introduced them to the group and they had fun for the rest of the night.

the group ended up renting out their own rooms. the next morning aaliyah woke up earlier than Dior and Leah, so she decided to go to the other rooms. she checks the girls' rooms first. she knocked and waited a minute or two before knocking again. this time she only waited around 30 seconds before coming to the conclusion that the girls were asleep. aaliyah shrugged and took the long walk down to the boys hotel. as she walked down she quietly sang the words to the song 'bored' by billie eilish, one of her favorite artists to listen to when she's upset or sad.