1.3

"Love is for dorks"

"Love is for dorks"

"I guess I'm a dork than"

a person whose profession is acting on the stage, in movies, or on television.

once walker and aaliyah got back to the hotel, walker talked to the rest of the group and they became friends again. now the girls (Leah, Dior, Momo, Shay, and Sunny) were in the hotel room talking about whatever. "since leah and dior are apart of the Booboo kids i'm going to be honest with you guys.'' the sun started.

aaliyah had a hunch that this was going to be about dylan. "I have a crush'' Sunny said. The girls look at each other before admitting that they could have guessed it from a mile away. since sunny got here she looked like she was always daydreaming. sunny refused to tell the girls so they ended up dropping the topic.

"so liyahhh." Momo looked at aaliyah like she was challenging her. "you and walker ay?" she asked, smirking. aaliyah just laughs and tries to hide her head into the pillow. "there's nothing going on, we're just friends" aaliyah admits as she looks around the room. everyone looks around knowingly.

"let's go live." aaliyah suggest as she pulls out her phone. "hey live" Leah says as the live starts fill up with people. "im here with Leah,Dior,Momo and Sunny!" aaliyah says as she points to them.

aaliyahfans23: why is this the best looking group i've seen in a while 😭

doris:did you guys start filming?

"no, sadly not yet. i want to see percy and scarlett flirt." Leah said as she looked over at aaliyah on the last part. aaliyah rolls her eyes and reads the comments again.

walker.scobell: add us

user4:aaliyah should really be a singer

user5:i love this friendship

walkersgf: bro leah is really calling liyah and walker out

user6: leah>>>>

user7: pjo>>>>

user9: when is momo and shays next project?

the girl acted like they didn't see walkers comment. they answered questions and laughed until they heard a big bang which made them all jump.

they looked over to the door to see walker running at them full speed and jump on the bed. "walker your scared the shit out of us" momo yelled while hitting him on his head. walker just laughed and said a quick "i know" causing momo to roll her eyes. walker rapped his arms around aaliyah's neck and pulled her down (and somehow managed to not choke her). walker tickled aaliyah while asking 'did you miss me?' over and over again.

the chat quickly filled with 'i ship' or 'ew'. "walker! aaliyah screamed as she was able to push him off as she laughed. aaliyah smiled brightly at the camera as she fixed her hair. "oh my gosh guys you start acting tomorrow! how do you feel about that?" sunny asks as she stares at walker trying so hard to fix his shirt. "awe look at little shay shay sleeping" aaliyah says not answering sunny's question.

"I'm scared,but I can't wait." Leah says as she looks at the camera. "I get to fight walkers so that's fun" Dior said laughing as walker put his hands in a 'what did i do' pose. "I'm excited. I've always wanted to be Scarlett ever since third grade so this is big for little aaliyah." aaliyah smiles. "can one of you guys buy me Dunkin donuts? please?" aaliyah asked looking at everyone in the room.

"here doordash it on my phone" walker says handing aaliyah his phone as she lets out a little 'yay' and starts ordering food. she hands him back the phone after ordering food (and taking pictures). "thank you walkie" aaliyah says as she goes into the bathroom to change into something more comfortable. Walker simply just smiles and shakes his head at the nickname.

"awe! did you guys see that? little walkie is buying aaliyah dunkin donuts."Momo says as she tries to squeeze his cheeks (Walker was being a butt and pushed her hand away). everyone laughs as walker blushes and shakes his head, then they hear aaliyah scream from the bathroom "we are boycotting starbucks". everyone laughs and agrees.

an hour or so, Aryan joins them on the live. an hour after Aryan joined they left the live because they were hungry and it was getting a little late. aaliyah's dunkin donuts finally arrived (she did not tip the guy). "Where do you want to eat?" Charlie ask taking the big-brother role was easy for him. yes he is the oldest, but he is also the only one with more than 2 brain-cells (not including Dior and Leah).

"let's get chick-fil-a" walker shouts in Aryans ear causing him to grip it in pain. "dude!" aryan whines as walker apologizes and weirdly rubs his back. "anyway i agree chick-fil-a" Aryan says as he quickly recovers from getting his eardrums blown out.

they ended up all agreeing on chick-fil-a and took the 3 minute walk over. after they all order the food they all when to sit down in the booth. Aryan sat down in the inside of the booth, than next to him was walker,charlie,dior than leah. the other side momo sat across from Aryan, aaliyah sat next to her than next to aaliyah was shay then dylan on the end.

the group laughed at walkers big meal. that night they enjoyed each others company. it wasn't going to be like that when they start filming. they won't get to hang out as much, and even if they do the actor would probably be too tired to have this much fun. this was s good group of kids, and a good friendship.

once aaliyah talk to walker and became friends again it felt like 1,000 pounds of regret and guilt was lifted off of her shoulders. she left like she could actually smile, for real. walker never realized how much he missed her. her smile, her laugh, her attitude, her friendship. he missed her, and she missed him. she missed the late night calls and acting together. she missed the late-night target runs and the 7/11 runs. they miss them.