Spencer: I am, can't sleep?

Blondie: nope. How come you're up?

Spencer: I can't sleep myself, I wanna know why you messaged me with your sleep troubles

Blondie: I don't know...

Spencer: were you thinking about me blondie? ;)

Blondie: no...A little bit but not like that!

Spencer: calm down pretty, I was only messing with you haha

Spencer: I was thinking about you too

Blondie: why?

Spencer: because you're beautiful

Blondie: I'm not but thank you

[INCOMING CALL]

My whole body froze as the phone rang. I pressed answer with a shaking finger, my heart racing

"Hey"

"You don't think you're beautiful?"

"I ugh...No I guess not"

"Surely you must get hit on all the time!"

"Nope. Never"

"Then none of us have any hope"

"How come you called?"

"Just felt like it, you bored?"

"Of you or just in general"

"You wound me" she laughed "but seriously are you bored?"

"Kind of? Why?"

"Wanna go somewhere with me!"

"What? Now?"

"Yes now! Let's go somewhere!"

"Go somewhere at nearly 3 in the morning with someone I've just met? I don't think so"

"I promise I'm not a murderer"

"Yeah I know but I don't think it's a good idea"

"Okay, okay sorry. Can't blame me for trying"

"Another time?"

"Yeah"

"You should probably try get some sleep"

"You're probably right"

"Goodnight blondie"

"Night"

And with that the call was over. A sigh left my mouth as I turned to my side. Finally tiredness took over and dreams began to flow into my resting head.

Running. Breathless, sweat, fear. What did she want from me? "You can't run from me! I'm faster, I'm stronger and I'm smarter!" Her words pierced through me with a shock of terror while my tired feet carried me as fast as humanly possible away from the blood painted woman through the dark, eerie forest. Overcome with exhaustion, my legs could no longer hold me and I met with the wet mud. Panic set in pushing my body to fight. My breathing became heavy as I struggled to get myself back up. Turning onto my stomach, I attempted to lift myself off the slippery ground. "Found you" before I could react, I was being flipped over. "No! No! Please!" I pleaded with every bit of strength I had left but I knew. I knew from the chilling, merciless look in her hungry eyes that I was going to die. Her tongue glazed her lips causing the blood to smudge over them making a light red gloss. "I like the sound of you begging" her cold, strong hand forced my head to the side causing me to scream in fear. I started trying to fight my way out of her crushing grip but it was useless. "You're mine Sadie love and if you won't be mine, I'll make sure you can't be anybody's" within seconds I felt the sharpest pressure on my neck and as my blood drained away, so did my hopes of surviving. My screams became more and more faint, everything was more like a dream than something I was actually experiencing, the pain was less intense, I began to feel peace as my body accepted death. "Now you will always be mine and only mine"