And due to his curiosity he saw a food cart ..which was placed there along with foods ..
"Wow bishycle...(bicycle)" taetae muttered.

And he tried his best and sat on that closed lonely cart

And he tried his best and sat on that closed lonely cart .....well after few minutes he got bored and unfortunately laid back ...and that bad sleep took over him.  .

Two men  in whole white costume came and strolled the cart outside the school from backgate. ..which was open for the food trucks ..that were coming today as it was MONDAY. ...so to fill the schools essentials today is thier day ...

Didn't they saw the cute sleeping beauty having his peaceful sleep ??..

Wel well ....they saw ..but unfortunately they were not school's legal staffs ..thier mind ditched them ...some unnecessary thoughts came which gave them hope to overcome from thier poverty .

"Boss it's good that we got ...this pretty boy ..and thank god security wasn't this side " from the two ...one spoke.

"I told you this is the best  way to earn money .." The leader whose name was woosang ..grunted to his minion . By now they are outside the school premises.

"Now what to do boss ...I am scared ...where to goooo? " jisang asked his leader about the upcoming plan .

"Don't worry ..he seems to simple and innocent child...its gonna be simple ...don't worry..we just have to call his parents,  tell them not to inform police or anyone ...then transfer the money ....and we will become rich ...hey heyyyyyy Wow so nice "  leader woosang confronted ...by imagining his future .....and bathing in money tub .

"But boss we have never done any kidnapping..its our first time ....I am scared ...oh mummmyyyy" jisang ..who was scared at thier lame plan vocalised.

"Now let's go to our place ....don't worry dumbo....i think this baby is good one "

Till now whole school was at verge of getting sued ..jeon jungkook who happened to be in class second ...is crying immensely after not finding his angel anywhere ...

And it was worse when jimin came to him ...and told him that thier parents are coming to school ....cause his taetae is kidnapped .

"Nooooooooooo~~~~ my angel can't leave meeee ....bring my angel ....anyhow ...pleaje...." Jungkook who is sobbing extremely..it was unbearable for the teachers to calm him.

it was unbearable for the teachers to calm him