Gold Digger Part 2-Park Gunwook

Start from the beginning

Gunwook was about to hug Y/N but Y/N turns to the other side.

"Let go of me," Y/N said and Gunwook nodded and went downstairs.

It was still dawn,so Gunwook just went down to take some water for him and Y/N, although he knows Y/N wouldn't drink the water he brought.

"Here," Gunwook said but Y/N didn't even look at him and he sigh.

"I'll just put it here," He said and Y/N still isn't looking at him.

Gunwook the sits beside her and looks at her,with his eyes squinting because he just wakes up.

"Just go sleep," Y/N said and Gunwook shakes his head.

"I want you to sleep--"

"Just shut up and sleep," Y/N cuts his line and Gunwook just nodded,He doesn't want to argue in the morning.

He then went to his bed and lay down.

-Y/N's POV-

-FLASHBACK-

"Pleasee don't!!" I said to him,but he doesn't care what I just said and threw me on the bed.

"Please!!" I said and he smirks.

"I have said already right? Tonight your gonna be with me," He said smirking while I shake my head.

I am now laying on his bed while both of his hand was beside my ears,pinning me.

He started to kiss me passionately,not letting me breath,I was thinking if am I gonna die.

He then stops for a minute and I beg to him again.

"Please Gunwook,stop, this is not the way," I said and he scoffed.

"There's actually a lot of way but I chose this,"He said and smirked.

He kisses me again and starts to unbuttoned my shirts but held his hand tightly making him stops.

"What? You want to hurry? Okay," He said and I shaked my head.

He almost unbuttoned all,I am now crying,but he doesn't even care,he really hates it.

It's not his fault that he's being like this it was MINE.

"Are you ready babe? Let's go," He said and I shaked my head.

(Okay you know what he's gonna do so Imma skip thiss, because I'm not really good at writing those type of stories hehe 😊)

-Time skip-

He was done collecting his lust on me,He is now laying on his bed and I stayed at the edge of the bed waiting for him to sleep,so I can crawl down.

I don't want to be on the bed with him.

-TIME SKIP-

He is now fast asleep,So I crawl down quietly,and took my shirt and wears it,I starts to bite my lips because I am traumatized by the thing he do to me.

I cried all night not sleeping.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

-DAY-

-Third Person POV-

Gunwook wakes up to see Y/N is still on the floor and sigh, "I'm going down,"

But she doesn't response.

Gunwook went down and drinks water.

He then thinks how to deal with Y/N,he felt half sorry and half proud of himself.

"How am i gonna solve this boring story of mine?" He said and giggled like a crazy cute man.

He went upstairs and look at Y/N she is still sitting down on the floor,and Gunwook went to the closet and took a big box.