▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Olivia exhaled sitting down On Jordyn's sofa. "I would ask what's up but I already know so." Jordyn smirked before turning to face her best friend. "I'm so painfully single I hate it." Olivia groaned earning a laugh of Calum. "Well I did tell you, you should date Nick but you said and I quote '"he's too much like my ex and i'm ready to hashtag move on." We're your exact words." Calum rolled his eyes recalling the moment. "That's such Bull! I never said that! JJ back me up." Olivia looked At Jordyn raising her eyebrow. "As I do recall her saying Nick was like her ex I think you made the last bit up." Jordyn chuckled earning a frown off Calum. "That's my girl!" Olivia exclaimed high-fiving Jordyn. Before Buck walked in. "Yay Olivia's here." Buck joked looking at her. "I said the exact same thing." Calum sighed before Olivia punched his arm softly. "Actually i've gotta go,apparently my sister Amayah is at my house and needs help with her english essay so peace out losers." Olivia laughed before walking out. "How many sisters does that girl have?" Buck questions with his eyebrows raised.  "Two although Amelia and Amayah are biological sisters and Olivia's adopted." Jordyn informs Buck whilst Calum gasps. "She's adopted?" Calum asks earning a sigh of Jordyn.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Olivia walks into the firehouse looking at Hen and Buck who are arguing over a video game. She laughs to herself before walking over to Bobby. "sup cap." she greeted him whilst stuffing her face with grapes. "Hello to you too Liv." Bobby laughs before Chimney walks over like somethings upset him. "What's wrong Chim?" Everyone asked him before he sighed. "I'm a good looking guy right?" He asks them. "I'd say so." Olivia replies getting a small head turn of Buck.  "I mean like you can do a lot worse than me yeah?" He asks looking at them. "Chimney I've done a whole lot worse than you." Hen reassures him before Buck and Liv get called on by Bobby to set the table. "You think I'd be a good father?" Chimney asks. "Duh!" Olivia shouts  out with Hen agreeing. "I asked Tatiana to marry me." Chimney says before Olivia gasps. "Wooo! that's great right?" Olivia questions whilst everyone else share the same level of confusion. "Well what happened?" Hen asked. "First she said she cheated on a fiancé that I didn't even know about. And now we need to break up then she said she didn't know." Chimney explains the situation whilst Olivia shakes her head. "What a bitch." Olivia says  straight up earning a snort of Buck. "Did you offer her the option of an open marriage ? It's super modern." Buck suggest making Olivia roll her eyes. "Buck please." She sighs hoping he gets the message. "Chim i'm sorry that may not have been the response that you hoped for but it's not no." Hen says trying to cheer him up. "It might as well be." Chimney and Olivia say at the same time. Hen Glares at Olivia letting her know she isn't helping the situation. "Probably for the best." Bobby says straight up making  Chimney look at him. "What was that?" Chimney asks agitated. "Nothing i'm sorry. I didn't mean anything by that, you doing okay?" Bobby tries his best to sound sincere but Chimney sees right through it. "Of course you meant something by it, "Probably for the best"? there's a lot of meaning behind that. What you don't like her?" Chimney questions whilst buck and Olivia look back and forth at the two. "I never said I don't like her, I don't like her for you." Bobby tells him gaining a scoff of  Chimney. "Preach." Olivia says under her breath. "And what does that even mean? No come on.  come on with it wise man. Uh- just say what you want to say. Cause i'm getting real tired of you standing there just silently judging me with that- yeah right there with that smirk on your face. You know you're always so quick-" Chimney was getting more and more frustrated by the second so Bobby tried to stop him but he carried on. "To comment on everybody's life but you completely shut down whenever we ask you about yours why is that ? huh?" Chimney adds before Olivia and Hen try to stop their bickering. "I mean how long have we worked together Bobby? I know nothing about you, i've never even met your wife and your kids, you know why? Cause all you do is you sit there brooding staring in that little book of yours." Chimney shouts making Olivia look at Hen to see what to do. "You know what? you're upset let's drop it." Bobby says trying to give him the benefitted of the doubt. "Oh my god Bobby. Come on just it! What is it? say it!" Chimney shouts out making Bobby cave in. "All right you're living a lie man! You let her manipulate you! You pretend to be somebody you're not when you're around her. Making up stories to satisfy some hero fetish of hers? what is that?" Bobby explains not biting his tongue anymore. "You know what? Maybe I wouldn't have to make up stories if every once and while you let me take some point on something. I have to operate the winch right? And the manoeuvre I can do do the manoeuvre." Chimney exclaims as Bobby nods. "I know you can but that's not the point here. Chimney this relationship that you're in is fuelled by lies." Bobby sighs not waning to hurt him anymore. "Come on Y- you asked me to make you two dinner so you could pass it off as your own. she's not inlove with you! she's Inlove with this fantasy version of you!" Bobby shouts making Olivia whistle. "You know what? I feel real bad for your wife. I really do. Must be tough living with someone who thinks he's right all the time!" Chimney shouts before storming out. "..Adults am I right?" Olivia chuckles softly hoping to ease some tension off which she fails.