Quality over quantity

🥋

🥋

As the English period finished, thank God to that, y/n stood up, packed her things, took out her walkman placing the headphones on her ears, but didn't turn it on yet.

Her walkman was her favourite thing. She enjoyed her time listening to songs on it.

Johnny couldn't resist throwing a remark to her, so he did.

" Don't strain yourself with all that quality thinking!" He shouted.

" I will leave you to your crowd Johnny. Quality company waits me elsewhere." She answered before turning on her walkman and smirked while exiting the classroom.

Johnny scoffed and turned towards Bobby.

" She's a real bitch. I wasn't wrong."

Bobby nodded and laughed.

Y/n was near her locker, unlocking it when she felt someone tapping on it. She abruptly took her headphones off and turned around to see her 'not so close' friend Ali Miller.

Ali smiled at y/n and she returned the smile.

" Hey Ali. What's up?"

" Hey. Nothing uh- I just wanted to invite you."

" Where? Look if it's a party at your house, I am not coming."

Ali giggled.

" Not at my house. It's just a beach gathering. People will be there by the beach. That's it."

Y/n seemed to think about it but in the last nodded.

" If it's the beach then I will surely come. What can go wrong, right?" Y/n laughed.

" Yeah, exactly. I am glad you accepted the offer. Reach there by 4?"

" Yea sure. I will be there." Y/n answered and Ali gave her one last smile before leaving.

" Quality company huh. Where is it?" A voice came in.

Y/n immediately knew who it was, so she didn't even bother to take a look towards him as she placed her headphones on her ear again and started walking the opposite way.

But Johnny followed her and grasped her wrist making her jump a little.

She turned around, an annoyed look on her face. He was alone.

" Excuse me? What the actual fuck?" She sounded annoyed.

" You can't just make me mad and then leave" He scoffed.

" So? What am I supposed to do? And I am allowed to leave whenever I want to." She sneered earning a glare from Johnny.

" Not on my watch." He answered.

She noticed he was still holding her wrist.

" Typical cobra kai move. Trying to control everything and everyone around you." She scoffed and he quickly noticed what she was referring to and let go of her wrist but his face looked angry now.