prologue

" may have your attention please,  train number 22664 Busan to seol express is arriving on platform number 2"

" jumoghae juseyo. 22664beon busan-seoul teuggeub-yeolchaga 2beon peullaespom-e dochaghago issseubnida."

After 2 minutes the train arrived on the announced station . The passengers are getting off from the train . In this crowd a very beautiful young boy gets off from the train with luggage in this both hand . He smiled while looking around then started to walk towards exit .

A man was running on the platform,  guess cause he is hurry . He collided with the young boy 's shoulder. 

" ahhh " the boy expressed in slight pain but the man didn't notice it . The boy rubbed his shoulder and then walks out from there .

" he must be in hurry "

..........................

It was a raining outside at  night . A man was walking on the street with a umbrella over him . It was not any alley but also not so crowded street. There is a Dense forest on both sides of the road also There are barely any cars or any people. The night is really dark because of the weather . The sky is covered with dark clouds.

Suddenly he heard someone 's walking sound from behind but he ignored it thinking that probably someone like him just going or walking . When he came across the more quite place he heard that the walking sound is still on. He stopped for sometimes and the sound also stopped , he turned around and looked at the person . The following person gave him creepy smile which scared the shit out of the man . He ran for his dear life and the person also running behind him .

The following person caught him and tied a rope around his neck . The man is struggling but the killer is much stronger than him . He dragged him towards the forest and tied his hands , legs with rope tightly .

He took out a blade from his pocket and slowly go near him ,

" spare me ple-please,  w-who a-are you ... w-why are y-you doing t-his .... I-i  don't e-even know y-you ...Wh-what  have I ever do-done to y-you .... " the man pleaded but the killer just laughed loudly .

" you shouldn't have touch " the killer just said this . He went behind the man who was sitting with rope tied around him . The killer took his hand and slit his skin from wrist in a long stroke . The man screamed loudly but the voice couldn't reach .

" HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAH " the killer laughed. 

The man died on spot . He then took the dead body with him in a old cottage and laid him on the table on his stomach. He tore his shirt and took a sharp knife.

" YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TOUCH WHAT IS MINE " ....

.
...........................

I hope you will like it ...
Do votes and share your thoughts .