" I'm looking for someone so just drive."

🎵 Music 🎶 playing in the taxi

🎶Dusk till dawn by Zayn Malik and Sia🎶
    Not tryna be indie
    Not tryna be cool🎶
    Just tryna be in this

🎵Tell me are you too?
     Can you feel where the wind is?
      Can you feel it through🎵
🎶All of the windows
    Inside this room?

It has started raining and suddenly a traffic jam. Rashell gets more scared. She hasn't seen Tyron and it's raining. The taxi driver is also playing dusk till dawn making her more sad.

" I'll have to get down."
She says and opens the door of the car and walks out.

" Hey my money!!"
" I'll pay you another time!! Sorry!!"

Running in the middle of the road and calling out Tyron with the rain pouring heavily.

Tyron suddenly hears faint sounds of someone calling out his name so he stops walking and turns around to find who it is.

With the traffic jam less now, cars speed off  on both sides with him standing in the middle all wet.
Seeing Tyron, she smiles faintly.

" Tyron.."

🎵Cause I wanna touch you baby
    And I wanna feel you too
    I wanna see the sunrise on your sins just me and you🎶
🎵 Light it up

She runs to Tyron.

" I've been looking for you everywhere. I've got something to tell you."

" Why are you after me and not him after you two kissed?"

" No...it's not what you think. I'm sorry Tyron, I really am sorry. It wasn't me all that while. I was confused and..and..I didn't know what to do. You're the reason why I'm out here."

" Really? Don't try to deceive me Rashell."
" I'm not. Tyron please. Crying. I'm telling you the truth."

She hugs him.

🎵On the run, let's make love tonight
    Make it up , fall in love, try ..

" I'm sorry Tyron. I love you..it just took me a while to realise my true feelings for you. I'm sorry, believe me please.."

Facing her and still raining, the drops of rain from his hair washes his face and hers. He wipes her face with his thumb.

" I love you more than you think. I love you with everything and every part of me. I've always loved you Rashell and I'll always love you."

After confessing his feelings, he kisses her and she kisses back. The two end up kissing sooo deeply.

🎵Baby I'm right here
     But  you'll never be alone 🎶
🎵 I'll be with you from dusk till dawn 2x
      Baby I'm right here 🎶

As they french kiss, cars speed off on their sides and the colourful street lights around them add  a touch of romantic view.

🎶 I'll hold you when things go wrong
   I'll be with you from dusk till dawn 2x 🎶
  🎶Baby I'm right here 🎶

Yawning aloud and stretching her naked body under the duvet. Tyron sleeping next to her watches her smiling with him also naked under the duvet. She opens her eyes.

Giggling she covers her mouth.

" How long have you been like this?"

" Very long."

" I see." Giggles

" Take your hands off your mouth. I've been waiting for my good morning kiss."

" I haven't brushed my teeth."

" I don't care. A kiss is all I want."

She takes her hands off and kisses him.

" Now I think you have to brush your teeth." He laughs

" This is the last time I'm gonna kiss you in the morning."

" Well Mrs Maclin you have no choice. You're always gonna kiss me in the morning. Now get that ass of yours here."

He says and they end up laughing as he tickles her.

Authors note

The moment you all have been waiting is finally here. Tyron and Rashell are finally together.

I hope you've enjoyed the story from the scratch to this very chapter. Don't forget your comments are very important to me. It helps me know what you think about my stories.

Loving how everything has gotten to..? Don't forget to vote and comment.

Thank you ☺️❤️❤️for reading Rashell ❤️❤️☺️.