I'm back. I have a question for y'all. Do you guys think that I take forever to update or is this not that bad compared to other fics? Because I know that there are other fics that haven't updated in forever and that the time it takes for me to update isn't too bad compared to others. (not saying that it's bad if you take a long time to update. Life happens and that's perfectly fine.) But each time I come back to writing this fic I feel like I haven't updated in forever. T-T 

Hisoka stepped out of the alley way and looked around. He took a minute to observe the people in this strange place. He didn't know how he had gotten here but he wasn't going to complain. There was bound to be strong people here, people that he could fight. 

No one had even glanced at him when he had first appeared despite his strange appearance. In this world there was always weirder than a pale man dressed as a clown. Now they were looking at him warily, and even taking the long way to get where they were going just to avoid him. No one liked the look he had on his face right now. 

A few people walked by talking excitedly. They were so busy talking they hadn't noticed Hisoka or the many people that were avoiding him. "It's really disappointing that we've missed the first part of the UA Sports Festival. At least we got out of work fast enough to see the rest. I really want to see which student is the strongest," one of the girls that walked by said. She looked like she had just gotten out of high school a little while ago. She looked relatively plain if you ignored the whip thin tail that she had. It flicked back and forth like a cat's tail in her excitement. One of the girl's friends smiled, "We'll only be able to see the rest if we hurry. That means that you can't keep asking to stop every time you see something shiny that you want." The group moved on laughing as the girl with the tail pretended to be indignant at her friend's comment. 

Hisoka started to follow them, hiding his presence and making sure no one noticed him. He really didn't want to waste time taking care of pests that thought that he was stalking the group. He was only following them to find the strong students they were talking about. Even if the students didn't end up being strong the sports festival, they were talking about sounded like as good a place as any to start looking for people that would be fun to fight.

~~~~~Meanwhile~~~~~~ 

Killua and Gon didn't have to wait too long for the rest of the students to reach the end of the obstacle course. Killua was still a little impatient though. He couldn't help but think that many of the students wouldn't even make it past the first phase of the hunter exam. He had to remind himself that this wasn't his world and that they were pretty strong for their age by the standards this world had.

Still, it took way longer than Killua would've liked for the students to finally all get ready for the next phase. Midnight waited until everyone was ready before getting their attention. There were only 42 students left. "The next phase is the Calvary Battle!" Killua ended up zoning out after that. He'd ask Gon what she said later. Usually, he wouldn't depend on Gon for this kind of thing since he was the one with the strategies, but he had a lot on his mind so he felt like it could be excused this time.

(In other words, I forgot how Midnight explained the phases of the Sports Festival and will be doing this every time she has to explain.)

The students started to split up and talk to each other. Killua turned to Gon. Gon sighed and started to explain, "Basically, you have to team up with some people and steal other people's headband things to get points while also protecting your own. The person with your team's headband stays on the shoulders of another teammate who will be carrying them. If they fall and touch the ground, then that team is disqualified. The maximum number of teammates you can have is four. The amount of points your team's headband has depends on what place you got in the obstacle course. This means that since you and I are in first place people will want our headband. You should probably start paying attention at some point. You're the one who can actually come up with plans."