Alright I'll admit that because I haven't seen MHA in a while this chapter might not be entirely accurate. 

Gon was nearly vibrating with excitement next to Killua. He couldn't wait to get started. Present Mic, who was commenting along with Aizawa, started to count down. 

"3!" The students stopped muttering, growing serious. 

"2!" They shifted. Dropping into positions so they would be ready to run.

"1! Go!" The students froze. They seemed to be waiting for some other signal. 

Killua and Gon ran, not wanting to pass up the chance to get ahead of everyone. They had already decided to hold back some, but that didn't mean that they were going to lose on purpose. 

They were too competitive for that, even Killua who was the one that made the rational decisions and didn't often let emotions such as pride get in the way of decisions, wouldn't let them win so easily. 

Ahead of them were massive robots. The same type of robots that almost crushed everyone in the entrance exam. Killua and Gon ran past them, weaving around the robots' legs. Right behind them Todoroki froze the robot, causing them to become unstable and crash. Bakugo was also quickly catching up. He had an outraged look on his face as he used his quirk to launch himself over the other students. Some of the students had been unlucky enough to have their feet frozen by Todoroki's ice.

Killua stopped paying attention to what was going on behind him as they neared the next stage in the obstacle course. There was a large chasm with ropes connecting to pillars of rocks. There was a net to catch anyone who fell but falling meant immediate elimination.  

Gon grinned at Killua, "Race you to the end!" He said before speeding up. Killua wasted no time in following him. This sort of reminded him of a shorter, less deadly version of the beginning of the hunter's exam, when he and Gon were racing each other. 

Gon quickly ran across the ropes, not slowing down at all. The audience watched with increased interest. Most of them thought that his quirk helped give him the ability to balance on the ropes. Killua ran across the ropes, like Gon he didn't slow down and instead sped up. Gon was physically stronger than him, but he was more agile. Using this to his advantage he surpassed Gon. 

He glanced over his shoulder and stuck his tongue out. Gon retaliated by sticking his tongue out too. They both cleared the chasm in no time.

Killua had been tuning out Present Mic's and Aizawa's commentary, but he wanted to know where the other students were. He wanted to win but not by a landslide. That would bring attention to them. If the students were too far back, then he'd have to signal to Gon somehow to slow down.

"Killua and Gon clear The Fall with ease leaving their peers behind in the dust!" Present Mic was saying. "Bakugo and Midoriya are just now reaching The Fall! Todoroki has almost cleared it!" 

Killua winced. Why did everything he said have to end an exclamation point? 

At least the others weren't too far behind.  

Gon reached what looked like a mine field the same time Killua did. Killua doubted that the mines were dangerous, but they would be inconvenient. It was also easy to see where they were. The tiny mounds of dirt gave them away but there were so many that knowing where they were wouldn't help too much. 

Gon weaved around the mounds quickly while Killua, using a trick he was taught, ran lightly across the field not bothering to go around the mines. 

"Killua and Gon are winning by a landslide! Neither one of them are slowing down no matter what's thrown in their way!" Great, just great. Even though the others were right behind them they were still winning by a landslide. 

Well, it's not like they can just stand around now when the end is so close. That would bring even more attention to them and probably make people mad. 

Gon and Killua reached the end at the same time. Just like at the hunter's exam. 

"GOAL!!" They said at the same time, both of their arms raised in victory. They were both grinning happily. 

I updated!! YAY!!!! 🥳🥳This chapter is a little short sorry. It's better than nothing though. Right? 

Killua: the author is so lazy *shakes head in disappointment*

Me: HEY! watch your mouth don't you know that I control your everyday life in this world! 

In all seriousness I have been having trouble with motivation for this story but don't worry I'm still not discontinuing this just means that I need to figure out what I'm doing, with this book at least I aint never going to know what I'm doing in real life. Thanks so much for the encouragement, comments, votes, and giving this story a chance. LOVE YOU ALL!!! (platonically ofc) 😁❤️❤️

Also, for some reason I can't make this bold. IDK why I felt the need to let yall know but that's the reason for why this aint bold like it usually is.