Chapter 2

Few days later..

Jingyi went out to fetch some foods outside the inn, of course they had to change clothes and hid their lan headbands, they had no choice.

When Jingyi was out Lan Yuan was staring at his sword. Yijun, 'meaning of joy'. He wanted to die but he doesn't want to leave jingyi alone here.

Lan Yuan stood up and grabbed a piece of paper and an ink to write. (What was the name of the pen they had again??? I forgot sorryy TT) , He wrote a long message for Jingyi he couldn't take it anymore.

Lan Yuan grabbed his sword and sliced his neck with it, there was blood everywhere in the floor since the cut was very deep.

10 minutes later Jingyi knocked on the door, "sizhui! Im home!" He yelled and opened the door.

As soon as Jingyi opened the door, the food was dropped instantly. "Sizhui!!!!!!!" He yelled and teared up. He sobbed, Lan Yuan was like a brother to jingyi. Even when jingyi was acting a un-lan Lan Yuan was very kind to him.

Jingyi's thoughts were flooded by memories of him with his best friend, his brother, just died.

He noticed a piece of paper in the ground where it was placed beside Lan Yuan's body. There was a note written.

" Dear Jingyi,

I know you're probably crying right now but pls don't cry. It wasn't your fault I committed suicide, I just can't take it anymore, i miss my family, my family died infront of me i would feel broken.

Many things had happened to us but we managed to survive for weeks and days even. Im super thankful that you hold my hand and we ran away from the wens when Gusu was attacked, Lan Jingyi, my best friend pls do live without me.

I will miss our memories together so much but i had to do this. Pls live happily.

— From; Lan Sizhui

Jingyi was crying, he didn't know what to do. But with his best friend's request to live, he will live. Avenge everyone, kill the wens of what he did to his family. He will make them pay.

Lan Sizhui opened his eyes in a dark empty room, he stood up slowly, whispered "where am..i??"

He doesn't know where he is. A bright light appeared infront of him there was a lady.

What she looks like:

"You're Lan Sizhui right?" The lady asked, Lan Yuan was frozen 'how did this lady know my name?' He thought

"Well of course... thats a secret!" The lady said with a smiling face. Lan Yuan was shocked that this lady can read his mind.