Taehyung explained his reasons, and Ha-Joon grew increasingly shocked. "Why are you doing all this?" Ha-Joon asked, his concern evident in his voice.

"For my love", Taehyung replied without hesitation, hearing a sigh from the other end of the line. "Are you sure you're doing this just for her? Does she really deserve this?" Ha-Joon questioned, expressing his concern for him.

"She deserves the world, and I'll give it to her", Taehyung said in an affirmed tone. "Are you really going to do this? It's not easy", Ha-Joon wanted to confirm. 

"I do want to; it's the only way to make her mine. I can go to any length to have her", Ha-Joon chuckled at Taehyung's desperate words.  "Are you the same Kim Taehyung I know?", He asked amused.

"I'm not. I'm a Taehyung who is lost, and the only light I see is her—my warrior," Taehyung's voice remained steady, but there was a hint of uncertainty. "Taehyung just think before doing anything, are you doing right?", Ha-Joon advised him, and Taehyung heard from one ear and out from the other.

"Yeah... Yeah now I am going", Taehyung hung up without hearing any reply. As he stood there, his gaze wandered aimlessly around the room, his thoughts as turbulent as the storm brewing outside. "Am I doing right?" The question lingered in his mind, but Taehyung pushed it aside.

"Yeah obviously, I want her in my life for me she is my life, only her", Taehyung eased his doubts. Yazia's love or obsession does not let him think out of it.  

Flashback

"You're my only hope, Yazia," he confessed quietly. "Thinking of you is what keeps me going through it all. You're like a guiding light in the darkness, reminding me that there's strength within." 

Yazia felt her heart skip a beat; her breath caught in her throat as she absorbed the depth of his feelings. It's tempting. They both looked at each other in silence for a while. A faint smile tugged on Taehyung's lips. Yazia opened her mouth to say something but before she could say more her mother came in with a tray.

"Taehyung, your hot chocolate, and Saad's coffee take it and bring it to Saad", she told Taehyung handing him the tray. Taehyung took it and stood up.

"Yazia don't just sit here and show him the way to study", she instructed Yazia and Yazia stood up with a slightly irritated expression, trying her best to look annoyed. Not to show Taehyung but herself. 

"Sure thing, Eomma", Yazia responded, forcing a cheerful tone as she began to walk toward the study without waiting for Taehyung to follow.

"I know he'll follow anyway, that's just who he is", Yazia thought to herself, a small smile tugging at the corners of her lips, and as expected Taehyung started following her.

"This girl!! never going to change her behavior", Yazia's mother sighed at Yazia's almost rude behavior with Taehyung.

Yazia walked ahead silently, with Taehyung following behind as always. "This is Appa's study. You can go inside", she said, pointing at the door.

"Can you open it? I've got this in my hands", Taehyung requested, raising up the tray", Yazia sighed and opened the door, and walked away not looking back at him.

‖HIS WARRIOR‖ KTHffजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें