" I'm not distancing myself."
" Then what's going on?"

" Nothing. It's just that I've been distanced from my bestfriends so I'm just trying to you know ...make it up to them."

" Alright. I get it."

Rashell is dressed in a tank top and short skirt and brushing her hair. Xavier walks to her side and standing behind her infront of the full length mirror, he hugs her.

" I love you, just give me a chance to make you happy. I'm tired of waiting."

She sighs and takes his hands off her waist.

" Just chill. That kiss was a mistake."
" A mistake?"

" Let's talk about it another time. Sun just texted she's here. Let's go."

She takes her bag and walks out. Kim and Xavier join Rashell and Sun for the picnic.

Xavier introduces her sister to Sun who makes her feel a part of them.
Two months more for them to enroll into college.

Their results and schools aren't out  yet so they keep having fun. Some decided to apply straight to the university while others interested in both college and high school diploma applied  to colleges of their choice.

Oswald Home

Bryce, Tyron's cousin visits Beverlyn at her home.

" Darling, are you ready?"
" Yh."

Bryce and Beverlyn are going on a date. Tyron and his bestfriends are also at the beach with their girlfriends having fun.

Two weeks later, Sun invites class of Royals both A and B for a house warming party in her beautiful house. Her parents are not around.
She sends the message to the class group.

"Listen y'all! No one is coming to my party with kids outfit or church girl style. We are all God's children and it's time to slay!!👻 Dress code: Black 🖤😭. See y'all there!"

The party takes place on a Friday night starting from eight in the evening to twelve am. On the Thursday, Rashell gets a nose pierce and orders for a new anklet.

Maclin Home

" Naa...I don't wanna go."
" Why?"

" Cibael can't be home alone."

" Stop using her as an excuse. Trudy is home and your mum is at Mystic Falls. She isn't out of the country this time around."

" I just don't want to go."

" Because of Xavier? Are you trying to avoid him?"

" Not him per se."
" Then Rashell??"

"Huh! C'mon guys."

" Listen bro, you gotta tell the shawty how you feel. Didn't you hear what Beverlyn said yesterday??? She's dating your cousin, Bryce."

" Where's the Tyron we know. Bro you gotta tell her. Rise up for the booty man."

" You crazy." Tyron says and they laugh

" See you tomorrow?"
" Yah. I'll be there."

" That's the spirit."

Finally he agrees to go for the party. On Friday evening, Rashell dresses up. She wears a black bodycon sleeveless dress bringing out her curvy hips.

She wears her anklet on her left leg, wears the charm Tyron got for her, straightens her hair and standing infront of the full length mirror, she wears her black trainers and takes pictures.

The nose pierce she recently did makes her more nice. With her black shoulder bag, she walks out.

She arrives at Sun's house exactly eight and Xavier is around. People are already having fun and Tyron is still contemplating whether to tell Rashell his feelings this evening or not.

" Hey girl, you look hot."
" You too Sun."

Music 🎶 playing 🎵 Savage by Megan Thee Stallion 🎶🎵

Xavier walks up and down trying to reach Rashell who had turn her phone off and is having fun. At nine, Tyron sets off to Sun's home for the party.

🎵The Take🎵by Chris Brown
    ( Incidental  music)

Xavier finds Rashell.

" Hey Rashell, can we talk?"
" What?!! I can't hear!!"

" Can we talk!"

" Sure! Victor tell Sun I'll be back!"

" Sure!!"

Tyron arrives.