Chapter 14

Drakaina seems to be blushing looking at Issei. Issei figure that Drakaina was holding back the whole time. At any minute he will be jump.

Tiamat spoke, "Drakaina you said you love Issei?"

Drakaina responded, "Yes as a dragon I won't lie I love my partner."

Drakaina looks at Issei hoping he could return the feelings.

Issei spoke, "I don't know what to think. All of this is going to fast. Driag is Drakaina. That is a woman it making me think all the time we talked. I need time to process."

Drakaina agreed that Issei need time to think to come in terms. Through out the day Drakaina would cling on Issei arm as a sign of affection.

Once night came Issei was sleeping under a tree while looking at the full moon.

Issei in his mind, "How the other girls are doing? Will they find out the truth?"

As Issei was talking himself to sleep. He felt a warm body on him. He opened his eyes which was Drakaina on top of him.

Issei spoke bit shocked, "Dra.."

Drakaina spoke with a saddened expression, "I know partner. Your confused thinking I'm a guy. I always love you. Please don't leave me alone."

Issei slowly places his arm over Drakaina waist still feeling awkward still thinking it a guy.

Drakaina spoke tenderly, "Let me see your face once again."

Issei knowing he can't resist a girl begging for him with so such affection. He slowly disappeared his scary armour which he was wearing the whole time. Once he finally disappeared his armor, Drakaina was finally see his face. His eyes were lifeless and cold.

Drakaina spoke, "I'll help you regain your life. Sleep partner I'm here."

Issei was falling asleep as Drakaina was speaking tenderly to him. In the distance Tiamat and Ophis were watching in the distance.

Tiamat spoke, "I never thought Drakaina aka Driag would have feelings for the weakest emperor. She once told me she despise men who wanted to use her powers. I also feel strange about him like if I wanted to be next to him. What your thoughts Ophis?"

Ophis stood watching blankly and responded, "I don't understand what you mean having feelings. I only know that red dragon would show me the world."

Tiamat spoke with a sigh, "Yeah. They are very weak currently. I have questions for them how they ended up here? That a tomorrow thing I'm going to sleep."

Ophis continues to stand there then suddenly clutches her chest as if she wanted to be in Drakaina place. She doesn't understand why she feeling awkward.

As the morning rolls around Issei was waking up with a heavier weight on him. He looks at Drakaina who was hugging his body. Then he saw another arm hugging on his another side. He looks at his side and voluptuous blue haired woman with a white cloth covering her body.

The blue haired woman woke up and look at Issei. Issei was scared what the woman would do to him.

The woman spoke, "Morning Issei."

Issei was shocked to hear is Tiamat who tried to kill him yesterday. Here Tiamat hugging him as if it her property. Then Issei felt sudden movement on him. It was Ophis on top of him hugging him. She was also staring at him in the eyes.

Issei spoke, "Ophis?!"

With his outburst woke up Drakaina and looked at the direction which Issei was looking which got her in surprise also Tiamat was also in shocked.

Tiamat asked in shock, "How come you were on top of Issei? I didn't felt your presence."

Ophis simply responded, "I simply went on top him. Since you were hugging him so I wonder what it felt like. It feels odd hugging a body."

Issei knew that Ophis is always curious. He let her be for the moment. Tiamat and Drakaina gets off of Issei. As Ophis stayed hugging him.

Issei spoke, "Um Ophis I need to get up."

"Get up then." Ophis spoke.

Issei get up and also Ophis hug him tighter. Drakaina noticed that Ophis won't let go. Then Ophis wrapped her legs around Issei waist as a possessive girlfriend.

Drakaina spoke, "Ophis you need to let go of Issei."

Ophis just shook her head sideways. The three people were shocked especially Issei.

Ophis spoke, "I like this."

Issei noticed small grin on Ophis face. He was wondering he come is attracting powerful identities.

After an hour or so. Ophis let go of Issei now they chatting what do during the day. Issei explain his situation with Tiamat and Ophis.

Tiamat spoke, "Okay now we're settled. Drakaina and Issei are weak. After thinking a while I decided you guys need physical training since most your magic is gone. Ophis will train with Drakaina since she more experienced and Issei with me."

Issei could simply go with the flow. Once they started training Issei spawned his boosted gear.

Tiamat spoke, "Do not use your gear just your hands and body. Attack me when ready. "

Issei dispawn his gear then fold his hands and charge at Timat. Tiamat noticed Issei is slow she just simply smack him in the face. Issei would fall to the ground.

Tiamat spoke, "Again your my payment do as told."

Issei would get up and charge again but failed to land to strike. As for Drakaina was refining her skills as Ophis simply walk around dodging.

As days turn to weeks and weeks to months. Now Drakaina was faster than ever as Ophis continues to dodge without attacking. Ophis acknowledged that Drakaina was getting stronger over time.

As for Issei is another story. Issei wasn't fast but his durability increased dramatically but his strength was increasing slowly. Tiamat had to give credit to Issei he hasn't gave up though not much change.

Once Issei was close, Tiamat simply punch nonchalantly in his stomach which send him back to the ground.

Tiamat scoffed, "Still weak. Again."

Issei get up with pain but had vigor on his face. He charged again but Tiamat went on the offensive. Issei had to dodge and block the attack but he if block Tiamat attacks, his arms felt like breaking. Not long after he was sent back flying.

Tiamat spoke, "That enough for today."

Issei get up with but pain and followed Tiamat to the base.