Chapter-2 ... KITA THE SPY....

W... What are you doing here?.... I muttered courage to speak maybe because of this clean environment from people... The cafeteria is in the other building..I said

Hum. I know, I just don't like crowded place...

Ah... I nodded...

What about you.... He ask..

Me?....

Are you the same as me, just wanna be with yourself?....

Hahaha.. ha.... Ha..... You think this was a choice...

Ah?....

I am only here because I don't have many friends to eat with, I am an incapable insocial garbage living on auto-pilot

I am only here because I don't have many friends to eat with, I am an incapable insocial garbage living on auto-pilot.... I let my true through out....

That wasn't funny..... He remark...

It wasn't supposed to be.... I replied...

He sighs before opening his mouth...

Can we be friends.... He said in low voice but, I can hear him say this..

I froze....

What should I answer, yes... Yes ... I have to say yes.. making new friends is my goal .. yes I have to..

I take your silence as a yes.... He said....

As he said this...

He start eating.... I just do same as his...

Did I just make a friend, I really feel good, better...
Now I can die without any regrets....

Huh wait wasn't my goal was to make many friends..

Atleast I got progress... To make friends...

__----------_-----------------_-----------------_-------------_

I didn't realize it back then, but now I think about it, How come I felt awfully comfortable around him when it was just the two of us? We didn't exchange many words it was just me eating, and him providing his company with his presence. It was one of the first of many interaction that were soon come. A friendship that start between me and ayanokoji, A friendship that blossom into something more in future ...........
__----------_-----------------_-----------------_---------------

Kita-chan poV....

I roomed the hall in search of a certain pink hair schoolmate. I broke free from my group of friends in order to spend my lunch-time with gotou-san, she must be at her usual spot.. i thought to myself as I quick right turn towards the staircase. It's a popular place for loners. Due to the few number of people pass their...

All right, gotta go to stairs-

Mhm, are you same as me, just wanna be by yourself...  A voice I wasn't familiar with came from the place where gotou-san dwell....

I instinctively stop my movements, hide behind the corner peeking my head slightly...

Hahaha... Haha... Ha do you think this was a choice...

That self-deprecating tone sound awfully familiar.. and that laugh fill with depression and sarcasm, could it be......

I am only here because I don't have many friends to eat with, I am an incapable insocial garbage living on auto-pilot....

Yep, that's definitely gotou-san...

I almost let out a sigh at her true thoughts, But I held it in, it may sound weird, but I want to listen on this conversation  of their, this is the first time I heard gotou-san communicate with another human being and the face- that she is talking to a BOY ? Hoho~,I am not ruining this moment....

It wasn't funny...

I agree...

It wasn't supposed to be....

Ahhh! Hearing isn't enough, I need to see what's going on, I can try to take a peek without getting spotted. But one wrong move and I'll be found! She'll die on the spot...

~Sneak~Sneak~Sneak~Sneak~Sneak...

Finding a fine spot...

I took a peek...

A sigh escape his lips..
Wow what is happening their, boy had a brown hair and golden eyes, with soft and straight hair.... That's a plus point....

GOTOU-SAN ........

WHEN YOU HAD A BOYFRIEND........