Author's Note

I can't hide it: I absolutely love Leafpool and Crowfeather. I practically lived for their relationship in the whole of Twilight, and I was crushed when they only lasted for a bit of the book, especially when the book was divided by POVs from Squirrelflight! Later in the series, both cats just become jerks to each other. What happened to my precious oves? They used to love each other, and now they are at their throats. As the books continued, I became increasingly disappointed with how Leafpool and Crowfeather were written by the Erins. I simply couldn't stand for this.

That's why I decided to give them a second chance. To write them in a way that gave us a deeper insight on their relationship, take us through the twists and turns of loving somebody that you are forbidden to be with. I also decided to slow their relationship down, since it felt very rushed in The New Prophecy arc, and became romantic very quick.

Another thing that I tweaked was the badger attack: I simply didn't like it, however I made sure to incorporate many other things to keep the story interesting. A little disclaimer: while I have read the books, it is possible that some parts of the story are incorrect, and for that, I apologize! I tried to educate myself the best as possible on the Warriors universe, however there are some parts that I may have gotten wrong. With all of that out of the way, get ready to delve into what I hope you enjoy to read! Here is "Forbidden Wishes".

Forbidden Wishes takes place two days after the "cliff confession", where Crowfeather admits to Leafpool that he loves her.

"Forbidden Wishes" Spotify Playlist, made by me: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2afUwwY0K0VXLHVUJJjSBT?si=p9Qo_cXDRZKmC6XjLjXqbg&pi=u-Ov2UswGAT1On

I do not own any of the characters in the story, except for a few exceptions.

I advise to use discretion, as this story may contain violence, minimal gore, and abuse. Stay safe!