My Kidnapper-Shen Ricky

Start from the beginning

She is still quiet after I said "Can you shut that mouth of yours?!" I suddenly heard sobs of a girl crying,I saw she put her head down and wipe her tears.

I then went to her and saw that she is crying.

'Wow Shen Ricky,you have made a girl cry," I thought to myself.

"Why are you crying?" I asked her and she shakes her head, "nothing,"

"Are you perhaps......hungry?" I asked her and she nodded and I giggled because she's cute---- No! Ricky you kidnapped her so No.

"Why didn't you say so?" I said to her with a soft voice,I went to the kitchen to get some food.

-Y/N's POV-

"Why didn't you say so?" He said to me with a soft voice,Then he went to the kitchen to get some food.

He's kind, Usually in a drama,the kidnapper is a bad guy but him? He's kind although I haven't even seen his face.

Oh there he is.

-RICKY'S POV-

The food is already in my hand and I am ready to give it to her, Usually kidnapper gave their servant water only or no food at all but me? I gave her something special.

When I approached her she is ready to eat,Maybe she is hungry well of course.

"Are you not gonna untie the rope? how am I be able to eat?" She said and I giggled.

"No,let me just give you," I said and took the spoon,she nodded.

-Time skip- -3 days later- (hehe)

She is still tied up,I really want to untie them but...I don't know.

Whenever I approached her,I felt weird,Maybe because she's a girl and I am a boy right? Right.

-Time skip- -2 days later- (idk guyszz)

I have made a decision to free her and maybe confess my feelings to her,I hope she will not slap me.

Because I have kidnapped her and now I'm confessing my feelings to her, that's just crazy.

I approached her and I saw that she is smiling,Did she knows my plan?Did she heard me?

-Y/N's POV-

I feel weird everytime he approached me,My kidnapper...I don't know his name but I felt like I was falling in -- no no no no no no.

He approached me and I don't know why the heck I am smiling,Please don't stutter Y/N.

"Oh hey there," He said,WAIT what with the sudden intro, "oh hello SIR!" I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Today....I will free you," He said with  a sad voice,Wait why am I feeling sad? I should be happy that he is finally gonna set me free.

"Okay," That was the only thing I said...

-RICKY'S POV-

I starts to untie the rope on her hands then the rope on her legs. "I'm sorry for kidnapping you,I shouldn't have done that stupid things," I said sadly.

"It's okay,by the way,Sir....may I know your name?" She asked me and I smiled.

"Ricky,Shen Ricky,"

"What's yours," I added.

"Y/N,oopss! Lee Y/N," She giggled cutely,What a nice name.

"You can go now,Y/N," I said and opened the door for her.

"Sir," She said.

"Yeah?"

"Before I go,Can I see your face?" Y/N said and I hesitate.

"It's okay if you don't want to show," She said with a smile.

She was about to go but I held her hand and opened my mask.

-Y/N'S POV-

He already opened his mask and I was surprised because he was.....handsome? Yeah,he was.

"Now you have seen my face, You're not gonna go?" He asked.

"H-how can I leave when the person who kidnapped me..." I stopped when I was about to say it.

"What?" He asked me.

"I-i-i," I don't know what to say,I get out of the house without looking at him,I felt sorry for him.

Then I wait on the bus station,sitting on the bench,When the bus has arrived,I felt Someone holding my waist.

To my surprise, It's Ricky,My kidnapper.

"P-please don't go,I-i think I have fall in love with you," He said and my eyes widened.

"R-Ricky,I think I feel the same too," I said with a smile,He suddenly pull me somewhere.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He scratches his nape,what a cute dork he is.

"Hmm No!" I joke, "just kidding,okay Yes I will be your girlfriend," I said and he smiled and tried to kiss me but he hesitate,but then I held his neck and kisses him.

"Sorry again for kidnapping you," He said and I giggled.

"It's okay,It was a good mistake," I said and he smiled.

"Let's go," we look at each other and smiled and held each other's hand.

As we are walking we saw a lot of my pictures with a missing letter,We looked at each other and run to the pictures and rip it.,with a smile.on our face.

-End-

*HAHAHAHAHHAA HEYYYY, THIS WASSS THE FIRST FF I MADE IN 2021 BUT I LOST THE BOOK,BUT TODAY I FOUND THIS BOOK SO I TRY TO PUBLISH IT,TELL ME IF IT SUCKS 😁 *