𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖲𝖨𝖷𝖳𝖤𝖤𝖭

▃▃▃▃▃ ‧₊˚⊹ ‧₊˚⊹ ▃▃▃▃▃
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃
─── ❛ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗇𝖼𝗍𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒

▃▃▃▃▃ ‧₊˚⊹ ‧₊˚⊹ ▃▃▃▃▃ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃─── ❛ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗇𝖼𝗍𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒

𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐌𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐖 ₊˚.༄𖥸 ──
𑁍₊𓄹 -- ❪ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ❫. 𓄹
╭ ‧₊˚⊹ 你好,欢迎光临
╰ ✦  𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗇𝖼𝗍𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒╭ ᘒ

Rosita wanted to go and kill negan, her first try not working. Rosita had gone to get one of the snipers, not telling anyone where she was going, but unfortunately for her, Jaycee caught Rosita on her way out.

"Where you goin', Ro?" Jaycee held her hands on her hips as Rosita let out a deep sigh, pushing her bag over her shoulder.

"Hilltop." Rosita said as Jaycee raised her brow, not believing her.

"What's with the sniper? You gonna snipe some hilltop folk?" Jaycee sarcastically said as Rosita took off her hat, running her hands through her hair. "You forget, you can't lie to me. You wanna kill him."

"Yeah. Yeah I do, jay." Rosita let out a deep sigh, bitting down on her tongue. Jaycee slowly nodded her head. "I was going to go get Sasha, I knew you'd stop m-"

"Who says I was gonna stop you. I'm offended that you didn't come to the best sniper around." Jaycee crossed her arms over her chest, grin on her face.

"You'd come with me?" Rosita pointed to her as Jaycee hummed, nodding her head. "And help me kill negan?"

"Damn right." Jaycee said, proudly. "And, Sasha's a good shot. Two snipers might be handy incase one of us, which we probably won't, miss." Jaycee shrugged her shoulders as Rosita nodded her head.

"Okay, go pack, we leave in ten." Rosita said as Jaycee grinned, clapping her hands together.

"Okay, okay."

Jaycee and Rosita had made their way to hilltop, asking Sasha to help, which she immediately agreed to

Jaycee sat peeling an apple Madelyn had given her when clanging noises were made from the other side on hilltop. "The Saviours are coming!" A man yelled as Rosita and Jaycee turned to each other, running into Sasha's hut.