Keep the laugh low

🥋

🥋

A/n: The language can be sometimes toxic. The characters can be a bit toxic at some points. I just wanted to clarify. And Johnny's bullying can go extreme level too sooo....

Y/n was a loner, not because she was a nerd or something but she hated people. She hated their stupid talks. Talking about the same thing love and shit. She only had 1 or 2 friends, well, not friends really just some people she knows.

She joined the high school just 6 months ago, in between, it was a transfer. So it was pretty hard for her to adjust because she was new and also joined in the middle of the ongoing term.

She noticed some things there, like the bullies, the people getting bullied. She always wanted to help them and to stand in front of the bully but she never did. But this time, it was different and she had to stand up to the bully, who was famously known as Johnny motherfucking Lawrence.
.
.
.
Y/n was sitting peacefully at her place in the English class, reading a novel.

But that peace was short lived.

The two student of the cobra kai dojo- Johnny and Bobby came in laughing. Their laughs disturbing Y/n and her concentration on reading. She tried hard to concentrate but found her reading the same line again and again because she couldn't get it.

That was it. She lost it. Not to mention, she had a pretty short temper and some anger issues, thanks to her dad for passing his issues onto her.

" Can you guys please keep it low?" She said in a low voice, but loud enough for them to listen, but they didn't quite figure out who said it so they looked around in the class trying to figure where the voice came from.

" Who has a problem here?" Bobby asked looking around.

Y/n raised her hand, looking straight at him. Bobby gestured Johnny to turn around.

As soon Johnny turned around, a grin came on his face and he made his way towards y/n.

He took an empty chair and sat on it, facing y/n.

" What's the matter y/n? Why do you have a problem?" He asked.

" Because, you are being too loud. I can't concentrate on my reading." She answered.

" What... are you gonna top the class?" Bobby spoke from behind but y/n just rolled her eyes at his comment.

" If you can't doesn't mean I can't." Y/n shrugged.

Johnny looked at her for a moment.

" She got a mouth. Bobby I thought she was a loner but she can speak for herself." Johnny laughed looking at Bobby.

" Yea man. No shit. " Bobby responded.

" listen, all I am asking is for you guys to be low with your laugh." Y/n sounded calm.

" Sorry not gonna happen. I can't risk my joy for a girl like you." He smirked.

That was when something clicked in y/n's mind.

" Girl like you? What do you mean by that?" She asked, trying to be calm.

" A loner, what else?" He shrugged.

" Because you are a nerd!" Bobby added.

" I am not a loner. I just prefer quality over quantity. " She answered Johnny.

Then she turned towards Bobby who was looking at her confused.

" Yep, I am the biggest nerd around here. You got a problem with that?" She asked.

Bobby looked surprised.

" How come I never talked with this girl? She is a savage." Johnny sarcastically remarked.

" You prefer quantity over quality, Lawrence." She smiled.

He had a stern look on his face as he got up from the chair.

" Hey, I am all about quality.... just in bulk and people like you are not in that bulk." He still had that stern look on his face.

" Whatever. Just let me read." She made a rude gesture to him to go away.

Johnny went to Bobby who was still processing what just happened.

" Man, that girl....."

" is a bitch." Johnny finished Bobby's sentence.

" Careful, if she listens, she will come back at ya!" Bobby chuckled but Johnny just gave him a look.

" Like she stands a chance. " Johnny scoffed.

Through the whole period Johnny kept looking at Y/n, not because he was interested in her but because of their talk earlier. She practically attacked his ego. She questioned his friends and the circle he had or was friends with and one thing was for sure, he didn't like her that attitude, not even a bit.

 She questioned his friends and the circle he had or was friends with and one thing was for sure, he didn't like her that attitude, not even a bit

A/n: I don't know how was this lol. We are starting off toxic, which I know some people find entertaining including me lol don't judge.