Chapter 13: An awkward meeting

Start from the beginning

'Woah...' I thought as i was stunned from my own status screen.

'I have so many skills...' I thought

As i was reading through my status, I noticed something in one of my skills.

'This must be the new skills i got from that banquet incident..' I thought.

As i looked through my new skills, I noticed that all of its details were unknown.

'?'
'Why is it unknown?' I thought as i tilted my head with the tip of my hair resembling a question mark.

I was silent for a moment.

The inside of me felt like there was something but felt like nothing at the same time.

'Should i be worried about this..? The incident and the other stuff yesterday..?' I thought as i filled up questions inside my head.

'I don't care anymore....' I groaned and drooped of confusion, with the tip of my hair going down.

I was quiet for some time but decided to shake it off.

'Whatever.. I don't have anything to do anyway, and i don't know how to resolve this situation.' The screen disappeared right after that thought.

( kim's face rn: 😐 )

I sat on the sofa near the living room, thinking about what to do.

I looked at the door that connects the outside school.

'...'
'Should i just go out?' I thought.

I was quiet for a moment.. Thinking about the students gossips if i go out.

'...' But because of the endless boredom inside the room, i don't have anything to do but go out.
'I'll just go out, it's so boring inside here.' I thought as i was dying from the boredom, Not caring at the students gossip anymore.

I went outside my dorm with no more care, thinking i'll be fine with just hanging out with my friends..
Right?

I walked through the hallways feeling listless and restless.
Gossip and chatter instantly filled up through the hallways.

'...'
'...Maybe i should've stayed inside my room for a while...' I thought as i looked around the other gossipy students nervously.

Suddenly, My friend Jacob ran frantically to see me.
Along with fynn and Lavyn running through the hallways aswell.

"KIM!" Jacob shouted as he was tired from the run.

'...?' The tip of my hair symbolized a question mark.

"You...Your Freakin' Famous!!" Jacob shouted.

".......so..?" I asked expressionlessly.

"I mean! Like..Your in the news!!" Jacob Spoke loudly.

"..."
I was silent for a while.

"Wait..News?" I spoke confusingly.

"Like.. Literall-"
Before jacob could finish, Fynn immediately shutted jacobs mouth.

"NOTHING! IT WAS NOTHING!" Fynn spoke in a panick.

"YEAH!" Lavyn spoke also in a panick.

I stared blankly at them for a while, Signaling that it was too late.

"..."
"Don't tell me.."

"Too late." I replied to the both of them.

Fynn and lavyn fell into the ground from the tiresome run, and then stared at jacob.