(April's Fool Chapter) - BIG Announcement

I've watched Godzilla X Kong: The New Empire...

And it was... Hella fun. I definitely enjoy every scene in this film than I originally thought. There wasn't overly negative about this film, besides it does not have a compelling story, but who cares? Expect a Godzilla X Kong to be compelling? Bitch this ain't Minus One.

Anyways, but there are negatives I think I should address...

Godzilla... He was great in the film, but... He felt like a side character, as Kong got the full main character treatment. While for Kong fans its a good thing, but Godzilla fans will be slight disappointed with the take on the King Of The Monsters.

The next and final one, yes that was really it. Is the final climax, it felt too short... I expected the final battle to be on par of Avengers Endgame final fight... And I know that is me being spoiled, but come on... We got Godzilla and Kong teaming up, they gotta give us more of that stuff! While it's still good, again, the ending felt short lived.

The only minor negatives is certain human characters have moments but do not have moments, like Bernie. Then there's Gia, who got interesting but questionable reveal information, that'll guarantee to make some head tilt, but for me... I do not mind it. Though there's that one scene that will bring some confusion of those who watched KOTM... But I won't spoil.

Overall... This Movie is great. Skar King is a true fun menace, with loads of personality on par as Ghidorah of the Monsterverse, which is a good contrast.

This film felt like GVK and KOTM had a fusion, and it made the combinations better in every way but a slight disappointments.

In the end... I give this movie... A 'B rank' or 8 out of 10 if you guys want number grading, but number grading is for noobs.

...Hang on... This ain't a review chapter?...

Oh right... Well... 

You know the rules and so do I...