"I swear to god I'm going crazy, I need you right now!" he whispers, while fumbling with your dress, so greedy for you.

"All yours!" you gasp and hold tight to him.

It doesn't take long for the both of you to melt into each other. Kyun has his hand pressed on your mouth to muffle the sinful sounds that come out of it while keeping deep eye contact with you and fucking you senseless. You feel so good, so damn good, he's losing it.

Panting, his hand slips around your jaw and he lets his tongue glide over your cheek, determined to taste you in every way possible.

"Don't stop!" you whisper and bite your lip to suppress your moans while your eyes roll with pleasure.

Kyun grins, adjusts your leg around his hip, and presses you harder against the door—a little too hard. The bang is pretty loud but neither of you cares a bit.

Moaning softly, you cling to him, bite his lip, lick his face and Kyun has a hard time keeping up his thrusts, so amazed, so turned on by you.

Suddenly someone knocks on the door. Shocked, Kyun stops moving and lays his finger on his lips while trying to calm his breathing.

"Yes?" he asks in a steady voice and you have nothing better to do than move your body around him.

Damn it.

"What are you doing in there?" Min asks and Kyun growls.

"It's the bathroom, what do you think I'm doing in here?"

"Yeah it's the bathroom!" Min replies, chuckling. "Why does it sound like you're fighting ninjas in there?"

Kyun and you look at each other and you bite your lip again, this time to suppress your laughter.

Kyun whines. "Can you just leave?"

For a moment it's silent on the other end until Kyun hears Min clicking his tongue.

"Fine!"

Kyun looks down at you, still breathing heavily before kissing you wildly.

"Listen to me, babe!" he whispers against your lips. "I will go on now and if you dare make a sound or even think about breaking eye contact with me, I will stop, do you understand me?"

Instantly, you nod and he can see the intense arousal in your eyes.

"Good girl!" he breathes, replaces his lips with his hand on your mouth, and thrusts himself into you again hard and quick.

In the next weeks, all Kyun sees, feels, touches, and thinks about, is you. Even though he'd love to make this official with you, would love to scream it out into the world that you're his, he can't deny that the whole hiding thing has its charms.

It's so hard being not allowed to kiss and touch you when the others are around and at the same time, it's so hot watching you lose control over your senses when his hand slips up your thigh. He doesn't have to do much, your imagination and the reminder of all the nasty things you're constantly doing is more than enough.

But the sex isn't the only thing that drives him crazy. It's your presence alone.
Almost every night, you sneak into his room, desperate to spend the night with him. But Kyun can't help but hate that you're gone by the time he wakes up, so your roommates won't catch you.

A few weeks later, you sit in the kitchen again and listen to Ki's... yeah you could call it a presentation, about how to save water, money and energy. Kyun knows everyone is thankful for Ki having fun with all this. Being alive is damn expensive and having someone who cares about financials and how to make it work better is a fucking gift.