Shownu wrinkles his nose before turning back to the table. "Rude!"

"Want some dessert?" Ki asks now and gets up, so ready to mother the both of you.

The both of you exchange quick gazes. You had plans and Kyun is already fucking you in his head, he can't wait any longer.

"Actually I wanted to go to bed, I'm pretty... tired!" he mumbles and you nod.

"Yeah, me too!"

"Come on, it's just a dessert!" Ki insists. "We said we wanna spend time together at least once a day for a few minutes. You already went to dinner alone. Don't be like that!"

"Guilt-tripping..." Kyun sighs. "Good call, Ki!"

Happy with himself, Ki grins. "Sit!"

Your apartment-mother made Creme brûlée. Kyun is convinced Ki only cooks for the compliments, not out of his kind nature, but it actually doesn't matter since either way you get to eat his delicious food.

"It's pretty good!" you say and Ki smiles proudly before he looks at the others.

"So. Anything to share?"

Min instantly sits straight. "Oh, I need to tell you guys this!"

When Min begins to speak, Kyun really tries to listen. But your magnetic field is a little too strong, so his eyes wander to meet yours.

Grinning, you lick the creme teasingly slowly from your spoon while keeping eye contact and Kyun gulps heavily. His body twitches when a wave of arousal rushes through it.

Damn it.

While biting his lip, to hide his grin, he shakes his head and looks back to Min, just in time for him to finish his story and all of your roommates laugh out loud.

Kyun didn't listen, and neither did you.
So you both laugh awkwardly, so awkwardly that the others stop and look at you.

"You guys okay?" Min wants to know. "It wasn't that funny."

Chuckling, you look at each other.

"Anyway we need to talk about the cleaning plan!" Ki says and at that moment, Kyun's hand slips onto your naked thigh. Instantly your body tenses underneath him. He loves the power he has over you. "I'm not here next week so we have to..."

Again Kyun barely listens, is so focused on keeping a straight face while his hand wanders up your thigh and slips under your dress. Smirking, he digs his fingertips into your flesh, feels the heat from between your legs and he wants nothing more than to bury his face between them.

"Y/n!" Ki says and you both flinch. "You know after yesterday, you're in charge of the bathroom for two weeks!"

You nod while rolling your eyes. "Yes!"

"Wait!" Sooyun looks at you. "What happened yesterday?"

"She flooded it!" Ki explains and Kyun becomes nervous as fuck. He hopes so much that's the end of it, but as usual, Min sees this differently.

"How?"

"Ah you know how it is..." you sigh. "When I pleasure myself, things get messy!"

Kyun's jaw drops and Min grimaces.

"Thanks for clarifying that!" Ki says, just as disgusted. "Next time when you pleasure yourself in the bathtub at least clean the mess! We have rules in this house!"

Kyun can't help but laugh, Ki is so dramatic.

You nod. "Yes ma'am!"

Somehow the two of you make it through this daily roommate meeting without getting into another awkward moment or exposing yourselves. But because of the way you teased each other during that, Kyun is about to explode any minute. So he doesn't give either of you the time to talk about when and in which room you're gonna meet, just pulls you into the bathroom and kisses you wildly.