Chapter 7(Part 1)| New School, New Beginnings(Matthew's POV)

Start from the beginning

Her blue eyes are where immediate attention goes. Damn, those eyes. They were so pretty. She had a beautiful dark brown hair that was styled into a messy braid. She had a sharp nose, but not too sharp. It was just perfect. My eyes then move to her small lips that I really want—

"How can I help you?" she asks in a sweet voice.

She was smiling at me and it looked so perfect. So perfect on her face.

I quickly snapped out of my dream world and I realized that I needed to answer her question. I desperately needed help.

"Hey, I'm so sorry but do you know where room, uh", I start but then I begin searching for my schedule sheet in the many pockets I had.

God this is so embarrassing

She suddenly holds my wrist and I quickly look up, only to see a concerned look on her face. I looked down and saw that my hands were shaking like crazy.

She has such soft hands

"Hey it's okay, you don't have to panic. Why don't you hand over that sheet to me and I'll tell you where you need to go," she says in a polite voice and I'm immediately drawn to it.

I handed the paper over and in the process, I made sure that my fingers gently brushed hers. She took the paper gently from my hand and skimmed through it. I took the time to admire her cute face, which looked so focused.

"Well looks like we have the same class. We can go together," she says and begins to walk

"Thank you so much, you have no idea how lost I was. I owe you, big time." I say and I really meant it.

"Oh please, you don't owe me anything. I'm Sasha by the way, you are..?" she asks and I can't help but smile at her beautiful name.

When did I become so smitten?

"Matthew," I say, immediately conscious of my name. It sounds like a grandpa's name. I prefer Matt, but I'll tell her later, if there is a later.

She graces me with her beautiful smile and I am becoming a serious addict to that smile. I just can't seem to get enough of it. Enough of her.

Maybe the day won't turn out to be bad after all.

I head over to the cafeteria and I'm not looking forward to sitting with anyone

I head over to the cafeteria and I'm not looking forward to sitting with anyone. Unless it's Sasha.

I scan the cafeteria in hopes of seeing Sasha but no signs of her yet.

I make my way to the far end of the crowded cafeteria sit down on the rickety chair and begin unwrapping my sloppy sandwich, thanks to my wonderful culinary skills.

As I'm about to bite into my sandwich, I notice two girls, one with auburn hair and the other with blonde hair, looking at me with some confusion. I quickly realized that they were the girls sitting next to Sasha during English Lit. and I wanted to ask where she was, but decided against it.