Maybe going to get one more sister whom he would love and will protect.

"Mumma, see Bhai slapped me" complaints siya to her mother.

"Siya! Aren't you getting late for your college?" Spoke Nisha Rawat.

Everyone meet Nisha Rawat, mother of our male lead. A lovely housewife, used to be secretary of her husband but left her job to take care of her children. Now managing all the charity works that are done under Rawat group of industries. A very traditional and beautiful women. Her everything resides in her children. And one thing about her is, she can be all sweet and caring. But she can also be dangerous and scary, if you touch her family especially her children.

"OMG! I am getting late. Bhai can you please drop me, otherwise I won't get sign on no dues from professor." Siya stated while wearing her bagpack.

"Ok ok let's go, Bhai won't leave me if I am late today too. Bye mumma,bye dadi" saying Abhishek and Siya made their way to outside, not forgetting to kiss their mumma and dadi's cheeks.

Rawat group of industries

10.00 am

A very handsome, hot ,sexy looking man in a white button up shirt with his sleeves rolled on his strong arms. His coat hanging on the chair, which he is sitting on.

Who is he?? Untill you must have an idea about him right?

So meet him "AARANSH SHIVAM RAWAT". A very successful CEO of his company. He is taken as Cold, Arrogant and Ruthless in business world. But he is different with his family. Being a first grandchild of Rawat's he's always have seen only love and care from them and same goes to his parents also. As he's parents always been supportive in all of his dicisions. About being CEO of their company, it was his decision to work in their company. And CEO post didn't just come to him because he is grandson and son of the owner, he is CEO today because of his hardwork, because of his passion towards business.

Aaransh was checking the files which were releted to the finance of his new project which has ended recently. He was seriously doing his work untill someone decided to barge into his office. You people will be wondering, who is this person who didn't get permission from their boss to enter his cabin but, the chairman doesn't need any permission to enter his CEO's cabin right.

"Aaransh, Its high time now that you should agree to your grandfather"says Shivam entering his son's cabin.

"Papa! I don't want to talk about this topic please. I will do everything except this one" spoke Aaransh with a very serious tone which he rarely uses with his family.

"Then atleast talk with your dadu. You have been avoiding him since he has started this topic" Shivam tried to convince his son.

"No papa, you know right I can't say no to dadu. So it's better i avoid them." saying Aaransh got up from his chair to go near glass window of his office. Staring void at always busy roads and sky touching buildings.

"Then I am not going to tell you anything from now on, you both are stubborn. We are the one who is suffering from past two months because of you two. Can you atleast take care of yourself, you are coming home late, going early....... for what? Just to avoid someone who just want good for you? I don't know anything your dadu has told that you have to come home early today and have a talk with him" saying Shivam stride out to calm his anger leaving his son in deep thoughts.