Yandere!Demon brothers x F!Virgin!Reader (NSFW) (8k special)

Warning: stalking, yandere, mentions of smut, NSFW, unrealistic situations, dub con???, masterbation, oral sex, double penetration, loss of virginity, REALLY rough sex, no foreplay because i was impatient and the boys were horny, innocence kink, overstimulation, tummy bulge, slight breeding kink? fluffy

Note: uhhhh this was dark but nice ending ok? Maybe a fluffy part 2? Let me know!

3.2k wordssss~

"Oi Sachiel, look at that little lamb over there~." The man who brushed his hand through his white bangs and adjusted his necklace as he used his other hand to point at a table service worker who was leaning down, quickly wiping down the tables before grabbing the empty glass bottles, putting them on the silver tray, and walking into the back of the bar to presumably clean them for the next batch of drinkers coming into the bar.

The man with his hair in a bun looked over at the sight and chuckled "They are quite the vision, don't you think so Kadmiel?". The man adjusted his sleeves and picked up his glass of wine and took a gulp before setting it down and chuckling before looking to his brother.

"Kadmiel?" The shirtless man looked over and gave a wide toothy grin "Are you thinking I'm thinking brother?". The man with the long ponytail nodded and gave a hard laugh before looking back up towards the bar and looking back at the poker table they were at.

No one had challenged them to a game and they had gotten quite bored so they just decided to people-watch, specifically you.

You had only started this job a few months ago but since then, you had 2 brothers watching your every move, who you spoke to, what car you drove, what your routine is and more. You didn't realize it at all either, you simply lived your life, blissfully unaware that two demons are giving you unwanted attention.

They watched as you walked from table to table, your little skirt that you wore flowing as you rushed with food and drinks to the people at the bar. Your hair bounced and flowed around as you made nimble moves to avoid bumping into people while swiftly moving to another table. 

The brothers smirked and stared with a burning desire, a hunger per say. They have had many women of the night invited to their beds, they've done many lustful deeds to fulfill their needs and urges, their heats. But they always eventually gotten bored of their plaything and dump them in the trash before going off to find another vulnerable soul willing to please them, bend them to their will to later break.

It was obvious they were trouble, they have done despicable acts, they truly acted like heartless beings but they had odd feelings when they first saw you. They never expect to have a warmth in their heart, throbbing and full every time they see you. They could not be deceitful, admitting that it was a rare but lovely feeling for them. 

The brothers began to refuse to do anything but watch you work. Gambling and poker was no longer fun for them, they didn't like spending their nights with other woman, if they did; they would picture your face of them as they try to relieve their heats and needs but even then it doesn't work well for them. 

Their hungry eyes watched you carefully as you worked your way around you work area.

Kadmiel wore a devilish smirk as he looked over at his brother before stretching back and scratching his abs before darkly laughing and wiggling his eyes brows.

Sachiel sighed "What now?" Kadmiel just replied with a cackle before leaning in to his brothers ear, a mischievous glint in his eyes "Watch this," before Sachiel could stop his brother he looked over and called you "Oi, waiter girl! Com'ere!".

You turned as you saw a shirtless man waving you over. You grabbed your mini notebook and a pen from your pockets and waltzed over to the two men.

The shirtless man had a tattoo on his chest and his arm, his hair long and flowing that framed his body perfectly. The other man only had tattoos on his arms from what you could see, he was more senseably dressed but both of them screamed bad boys.