01||Senior scribe

❦❦❦

❦❦❦

"You don't think there's a way we can like fly over all this traffic, do you?" Valerie huffed in the backseat of the uber she was in. The driver giving her a distinguished look through the rear view mirror. "I'm gonna take that as an impossible no."

Valerie had spent half the summer over in Mexico and in New York, half of the time she was with Braeden and Derek, who were teaching her how to properly fight, and how to control her hunger. And the other part, she spent in New York with Kira and her family, most of the time until it got dark time, Kira and Valerie went out to clubs and drink, and dance with each other.

She was excited to come back home she had missed everyone, and mostly one in particular, Scott McCall. She had came back after three long months, she had a whole change, for instance, her hair had gotten lighter during the summer, it was now light brown, her body was now more toned than it had ever been, thanks to the training with Derek and Braeden, she had a whole confident boost.

"Do you think we'll make it?" Kira asked the now light brown haired girl, they were trying to go to the high school since it was the night before senior year began, which not to mention all of them were terrified of.

"I don't know." Valerie answered as she was checking her messages with Scott. None of them were sending. The last text she had from him, was about a month ago. It was a 'have fun.' text. Which Valerie didn't know how to respond to , so she had just thumbs up the text. Fun as in watching movies? Or having sex with men type of fun? Either way, Valerie just went out with Kira, not with any guys. "What if we just run? I'll carry you on my back." Valerie suggested as Kira wiggled her brows.

"Valerie, it's pouring. You hate getting your hair wet."

"You're right." Valerie said. But for some reason getting her hair wet seemed pretty worth it to go and see Scott. "Fuck it, let's go." Kira nodded. "Okay, mr uber driver? um- my friend and i, we're gonna leave right here. You have my card number so just take the money from there. But just stay here, just incase we don't make it far, or my hair gets ruined."

"I'll still be here." The uber driver sighed as he watched the two girls open the door, slowly getting off the car. "Crazy."

"Okay, we can just run normally till we get out the highway, then i'll use my super speed to get us to the school faster." Valerie explained to the brunette who nodded again, slightly worried about making it to the school on time. Valerie took a hold of Kira's hand and immediately she started running, Valerie turned back to look at Kira while running still. "God, this traffic is too long-"

Valerie let go of Kira's hand as she came body colliding onto someone. Her body on top of who she just collided with. She opened her eyes to see a boy, who looked around her age. Very much cute, not to lie. She quickly got up as Kira stood behind her trying to hold in her laugh, the boy standing up too, something about him was a little too familiar, Valerie just couldn't wrap her head around it.