Siddhik left her within a minute and said, "neramachu, ipadi enna paduthatha di yaathu. kilambu", he pinched her waist to make her come out from her dream world. 

Athulya opened her eyes and the next second she pushed him,  "poo Siddhu". She ran away outside and joined Malar. Her blush and shining eyes mirrored what happened in the before moment. 

Siddhik came out adjusting his shirt and one by one they all leave the apartment. When Athulya was about to leave, Siddhik neared her casually pretending like taking the keys to lock the room and She also looked at his eyes. When he neared her, he mumbled in her ear, 'Ratchasi' in his base voice and moved away the next second. Athulya felt goosebumps all over her body. Her lips automatically curved in a smile. 

After a while, They all reached the mall and started to do shopping. In many shops they did only window shopping. They went to the play station and did their atrocities. Siddhik too played with them a little, unable to reject their cute request. Malar happily watched them. 

When they become tired, they all went to the juice shop and Malar went to buy the juices for them. Everyone sat in a big circle table. Siddhik from one end, Athulya, Pragyan, Sujan and then Malar. No one sitting opposite to anyone and they all are seated side by side like a half circle, semi circle.

Malar- "Sujju, change iruka unkita?". Sujan took his purse and gave the change to her.

Malar bought the juice for them, passed it to everyone and then gave Sujan the remaining amount. Sujan raised his eyebrow at her. 

Malar- "balance..", she said and only then she realized what she did.

Sujan looked at the amount and then at her. Malar as usual gave the amount like how she always do with others. But now his look did something to her and she too don't know how to react after this. The other trio noted this and their hesitation too. 

Athulya- "vangi bathrama bank la deposit pannu da. 10 varusham kalichu peria amount ah kidaikum. nalapina nee airport vangarappo use aagum". she eased the environment.

Malar chuckled and placed the amount in her hand bag itself. Sujan too become normal understanding her.

Pragyan- "hmm anna peria car vanganum, Sujan airport vanganum.. inum vera ennana vanganum aththu?", he mocked. 

Athulya- "naan enna enakagava kekuren? ellam unakathaan ketaen"

Pragyan- "enakaga vaa?", he furrowed his eyebrows.

Athulya- "amam, avan airport vangi naalu flight ah paraka vita thane, nee Priyanka akka va poi paathutu vara easy ah irukum. ". Pragyan widened his eyes and Siddhik chuckled. 

Sujan raised is eyebrows at Athulya with a smile and said, "nethu suryavamsam padam paathiah. enamo naalu bus vangi vidura mathiri easy ah solra.."

Athulya- "unnala mudium da parama..", she mimicked the movie dialogue perfectly.

 A group of girls crossed them. Sujan and Pragyan looked at them all the while. Malar didn't noticed that and Siddhik too didn't budged much and concentrated on his drink.  Malar went to the dustbin and returned. Still the boys looked at the girls gang.

Athulya- "semma la". Siddhik looked at her, Her eyes shined with naughtiness and she is looking at the girls gang. Siddhik understood that she started her play with her cousins. 

Pragyan- "hmm, aana namma namba koodathu, ithu oru mayai. original ethunu theriathulla, vesatha kalacha thaan theirum.".

Sujan- "ithellam showcase. masam sambalam ellam make-up ke poidum"

Pragyan- "parlour kanaku vera thaniah pogum"

Athulya- "enna da solreenga?", she asked innocently. Still they both looked at the girls gang. Siddhik chuckled silently at them knowingly very well that the boys fall in the trap.