CHAPTER 6 - The most awaited meet

Shreyas's pov :

We are finally here. God! I'm so nervous, I don't think I could keep my calm composure now. I could feel my palms sweating profusely How am I going to face everyone? What about her parents? My appa said her father is a police officer. Shreyas, come on man..don't freak yourself out, you will make it. You'll definitely impress them. You just have to be you. I motivated myself.

"Beta, shall we go?", amma asked and I nodded with a signature smile of mine.

3rd person pov :

Ankitha is nervous, is an underrated statement. She was freaking out, she was scared, she was curious and what not?. Even though her Nush di and Riya tried to calm her down but nothing worked, the boys spent some time but she was not distracted. Finally her appa came into the action, he came into her room and saw how pretty his daughter is. She is grown up now. Flashback started running in his mind, when he first holded the little bundle of joy in his very own hands, she was so fragile and her cheeks, her forehead looked so pink. Now, after 21 years, his daughter stood infront of him in a pretty pink long chudi borded with white lining.

 Now, after 21 years, his daughter stood infront of him in a pretty pink long chudi borded with white lining

He knows that his daughter always keep things simple. everything about her so simple yet so elegant. His daughter looked like a princess, his princess YET. That thought brought tears in his eyes. Nope, if a tear down from his eyes definitely Anki will cry too. So hiding the tears, he hugged his daughter and Anirudh took his chance, wiped his appa's tears for him and Srini smile reassuringly at him. Smiling to Ani, he pulled out from the hug and holded Ankitha by her shoulders.

"How do I look, appa?", Anki asked

"Like a princess", he replied and kissed her forehead. He continued,"Now, now, I heard my daughter is panicking, so I came solve that out. Anki, don't be nervous okay? I actually pity that boy", he said shocking his daughter.

"Why, pa?", she asked

"oh, come on, dear. Not in the whole world, he is gonna handle this much pretty and beauty of my daughter and imagine if he's gonna hear your voice, that man is gonna faint then and there", he said, side hugging his daughter. The gang laughed and Anki blushed intensely.

"Ayo! Appa-Daughter scenes over, come, they are here. Anu, you be with Anki. Riya stay here, Ani and Adhi come with us", Raji ordered and they all rushed.

Nervous Ankitha is back. she took her Nush di's hand and Riya's hand clutching it tightly. Anu brought Anki to her embrace,"Shh! We are here, na" She cooed rubbing Anki's back.

They could here voices from the living room,"Diii" Ankitha whined.

"Anki, don't worry, it will be fine. Don't get anxious, hmm. Everyone is here for you. If you don't like him, then it is fine, you have every right to say no, okay? No one is gonna force you and judge you", Her di said as a matter of fact.