I perked up set my coffee down and headed to the door opening it with a shove,

"Ohh Hi Y/n," I smiled at her as she stood outside my apartment with a large black coat,

"Hey, I hate to be a bother..."

"no no, it's okay what's up?"

"I just finished a double shift, and my hot water is broken. I just need to clean up I'll be like ten minutes do you mind if I use your shower?"

"Ohh yeah sure no problem come right in," I told her letting her in and shutting the door behind her,

"Thanks I've called the landlord like six times about the water. I normally shower at work but it was so busy,"

"Yeah, the landlord is a cunt. Don't worry about it. Showers just there,"

"Thanks," she said,

"You know, you'll never get anything out of the landlord, If you want I can pop up one afternoon when you're at work and have a tinker with your water heater see what I can do?"

"Thanks but it's okay I'll call a guy next week when I get paid," she said as she slipped off her jacket and revealed her little white dress covered in glitter and shimmer, and her little boots which she then began unlacing,

"If you're sure, but he'll wanna come while you're there, and you work nights? so do you really want some guy banging around your water heater while you're trying to get some rest before work?"

"It's fine I sleep like death," she said kicking off her boots,

"Alright, I uhh I'll go sit in my bedroom-"

"It's fine. I don't care."

"You sure?" I chuckled,

"I really do not care," she laughed slipping off her dress and revealing her naked body covered in glitter and body shimmer, my eyes went wide as I tried to take in every single inch of her, as she pulled her hair out of pigtails,

"Uhhhhhhh... right... okay..." I gulped, as I looked her over.

She climbed into the shower and turned it on pulling the curtain across as she began to wash, I did my best to not look but FUCK she was hot. God damn, I would sell my fucking car for that ass! I did notice how small she was, I could see her ribs, and she looked weak but beautiful. I felt very strange about it. I wanted to touch her, to throw her on my bed and make love to her, but I also wanted to take her to a doctor and get her a pizza. I mean... If she walked in with a pizza and said we could eat it and then have sex... I'd probably marry her. I'd marry any girl who did that. I sat at my table and did my best to bury myself in my chess board and my coffee trying my best not to stare even if I REALLY wanted to.

"So uhh how was work?" I asked trying to break the tension,"

"Fine, I worked a double shift so my feet are killing me,"

"Maybe you need some new shoes? maybe get yourself something a little lower?"

"I have to wear six inches or higher,"

"Ahh... for work?"

"Yeah,"

"Ohh... What uhh what do you do exactly?"

"I work at glitter bomb,"

"Yeah, uhh that a clothing store? A resturant?"

"It's a club," she said turning off the shower,

"A club? Ohh you a waitress then?"

She opened the curtain revealing her clean naked body dripping with water, "A dancer." she said, "Could you grab me a towel?"