Mine

I smiled as I stood at the small coffee bar, my heels against the light brown wood polished within an inch of its life. My little white wedge heels against the floor, if I looked down my blood red nails made an appearance in my open toed shoes. My little sheath high neck white dress hugged my every curve so much so I couldn't wear panties or even stockings with it. I had also forgone a bra half for comfort as this dress is supportive enough not to need one and half for... the attention me being braless often got at these events. My fairly chunky black belt around my waist, my long silver chain around my neck with my small black onyx stone as a pendent, two rings on my hands one on my right index finger my sweet silver flower, and on my left ring finger still making me blush my silver ring with an impressive kite cut smoky diamond I was still getting use to it but I did like having such an obvious sign of our relationship. The boy brought me the coffee and apple juice I had asked for and I slid over the cash as I did. I caught him staring at my breasts, and I gave him a glare which turned him red quickly handing my change over and returning to cleaning a glass. I didn't think much of it and took the two drinks in hand. I noticed why he was looking immediately. My nipples had got hard slightly poking out my dress, likely a result of some of the boys from this college opening the window which I theorized was part of their perverted plans but I didn't care.

I walked across the student union sitting my coffee In Front of the open seat so my coffee sat behind the chess clock for the board currently on the table sitting the apple juice on its requested milk glass beside his hand, immediately I noticed the chess problem on the board they were fiddling with so I moved the knight to the obvious solution and took my seat.

A shocked look ran across Anthony's face as he looked over the board repeatedly before leaning back defeated in his chair and slightly rolling his eyes. 

"That's my girl" He smirked, making me glance to my other side, to him. Benny sat in the chair in his comfortable jeans, his belt sat as usual with his knife holster on his thigh, his black t shirt hugged him closely chains hung down his chest, holding the glass close to him about to take a sip his rings against the glass, he gave me a wink before having himself a sip.

"A game?" Anthony offered 

"Go on then." Benny told him letting Anthony set the board back up as he sat his glass down, before clicking his hand to me twice

"What?" I giggled sipping my coffee

"I gave you a dollar if you recall a pet" he smirked at me, lining up his pieces a little better "that's thirty five cent coffee and sixteen cent apple juice. So" he smirked clicking his fingers again and opening his hand expectantly "forty nine cents" he smirked waiting for me response

"Fifty cents benny" I correct handing him his change which he double checked 

"I know. Testing you" he winked "tip?" He asked so I smiled leaning over the corner of the table to give him a gentle kiss which only grew his smirk more 

"We playing or what?" Anthony asked 

They began there game and I watched A usually sipping my coffee every so often as they plaid I noticed some boys hovering but that wasn't unusual when benny plays he noticed them too but thought little of it too focused on his game, but not long into there game I realized they weren't watching benny, they were staring at me. I suppose I should be used to it. Boys always stared at me when I attended tournaments and such being of course one of the few women in the chess world. I didn't play much as I wasn't really that fond of playing more of a puzzle and problems chess player but I always attended if nothing else to support benny. That and if I didn't I'd be sitting in that damn dismal basement nine months out of the year at least this way we got to spend time together. Once the game was over Anthony resigning once again Benny glared at the hovering boys.