Sun excited about her dare moves to Darwin, her boyfriend. In his arms, she rubs her hands around his neck trying to relax him and the two make out. She spins the bottle and it points towards Xavier.

" Truth or dare?"
" Truth."

" If your confession would destroy someone else's relationship, will you still do it?"

" I'll go down to earth and still confess even though it will break someone and later face the consequence of my actions."

" Nice try, interesting."

He spins and it points to Manuella and she chooses dare.

" I dare you to kiss Tyron."

Everyone is taken aback by the dare.
Sun and Dylan whisper to eachother.

" Do you think he's doing that on a purpose?"
" Definitely."
" I feel things might not end well."

Sitting so relaxed like he didn't care but deep down he hates the idea. Manuella draws close to him.

Rashell bites her lips quietly hoping Manuella wouldn't do the dare. Drawn closer to Tyron, he holds her neck and smiling with his lips close to Manuella's,  Rashell quickly looks elsewhere.

She can't stand to watch them kiss but Tyron moves his lips to Manuella's ears as if seducing her but whispers something to her and before anyone would predict the next move, Manuella turned to Kelvin and kissed him instead. Kelvin kisses her back.

" I've always wanted to tell you how much I love you."

" I love you more."

They kiss again and they are cheered up by the rest as the new couple of the class. Sun filled with excitement taps Rashell to watch what's going on.

She turns and to her surprise, Manuella and Kelvin are kissing and not Tyron and Manuella.

She feels relieved and cheers the new couple too. Tyron watches her quietly and smiles.

The game continues and Tyron spins the bottle and it points to Rashell. All this while, Xavier feels defeated as his initial plan didn't work out and now Tyron has the chance to either ask Rashell a question or give her a dare. He watches and listens carefully.

" Truth or dare?"
" Truth."

" If you are to choose love and friendship, which one would you choose?"

" Love."

She spins the bottle and pointing to Kane, he asks and he chooses dare.
She dares him to drink the Red Label, an alcoholic drink she bought. She dares him to drink all of it.

"What? C'mon Rashell... you're joking right?"

" Nope."

She smiles and they cheer Kane up as he drinks everything.

" Kane! Kane! Kane! Kane!"
They shout.

Lisser gets worried Kane might get drunk and make a scene and definitely be restless so she decides to help.

" Rashell, can I drink half of it so that he can drink the rest?"
" If he allows you, why not."

Kane tries to stop Lisser, his girlfriend but she takes the bottle and drinks half of it and gives it to Kane to finish it. They hit the table with excitement as Kane drinks.

Done, he wipes his mouth with his hand and gives a funny look. Everyone is happy except Xavier who is scowling at Tyron.

Kane spins the bottle and it points back to Rashell.
They hit tables as Kane asks Jason to give him the Vodka and Baileys they bought. Their mouths agape as they think Kane is definitely going to ask Rashell to drink the two.

" Oh..no no no no please Kane don't make me do this."

She says that and they laugh.

" This is what we call Revenge." Davis comments and they laugh.

" Truth or dare?"
" Truth."

"C'mon, you chose truth for the first time."
" But you're gonna make me drink the two so I gotta save myself." She giggles.

" Just choose dare."
" Alright. Dare."

" I dare you to move to stand next to Tyron."

Confused, she walks to stand next to Tyron.

" Now, I dare you to kiss him."
" What?!"

" Just do the dare or you drink the two alcoholic beverage."

" Whatever."

The place fills up with silence as they watch closely waiting for the two to kiss. Tyron turns to face her and looking into eachother's eyes, he slowly draws her closer till their lips were very close.

They shout.
" Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"

Tyron smiles and kisses her. Feeling his lips on hers and soo excited within herself, she kisses back.

Xavier walks out and they continue to play the game. When the game was over after an hour and thirty minutes, they walked back to their rooms to rest.

" Huh!! Today has been fun and hectic."
" Very fun. "

" Oh you mean when you and Tyron kissed sooo passionately."
" No way. Stop that Sun."

" I ain't doing anything to you." Laughs.
She throws her pillow at Rashell and sings,

" Rashell and Tyron k..i..s..s..i..n..g"

She walks to her bed with her pillow and as she keeps singing, they start a pillow fight.