Chapter 3 The Remnants of Rivalry (Part 1)

Note: This story takes place before present time when Goldie first arrives, thanks for reading!

Life had always been perfect,
Fredbear's family diner was one of the many attractions that cured lack of interest, boredom, and even depression. Sure maybe that's a bit drastic but that's aside the point! Rooms full of laughter and parents tipsy out of their minds trying to see where their children had run off to, it was all so perfect. But the real reason why this phenomenal facade remained full of life, was because of one particular bear, Freddy Fazbear. The star of the show in fact! Fazbear sang and entertained on stage, he passed around birthday cake and even got to hug the children! Though behind all the entertainment and glorious fame given to Fazbear, he was the only one there to embrace it.

It was the end of the day, the children had all gone home and Henry had called Freddy into his office. Freddy didn't know what to expect so he entered into the office in curiosity. "Sit down Freddy Fazbear." Henry pulled a seat aside for Freddy as Freddy immediately sat down. "We have some business to discuss, such will leave a very important mark on Fazbear history." Henry discussed in a serious manner. "What is it Henry?" Freddy asked in confusion. "As you know it has been just you preforming on stage for a while now, however we as a company have decided to accept an offer on a new animatronic that will arrive to the pizzeria tomorrow." Henry disclosed. "A what!?" Freddy jumped from his seat in shock. "Yes, be sure to treat him with care and show him around the pizzeria tomorrow, he will be your new partner after all!" Henry pat Freddy on the shoulder and exited him out, "It will be fine Fazbear! Get a good nights rest!" Henry waved goodbye as Freddy gloomily walked down the hall. "A new animatronic? But I'm the star here! I hope that he doesn't replace me... right?"

The next day came quick, there was a scent of life in the air, though it was only 4:00am, there was no other signs of life in the pizzeria except for Freddy, Henry, and...
"Oh my! I forgot about today.." Freddy sprung quick from his resting place, he paced his room thinking of scenarios, what may happen or what might Freddy say to this new animatronic. He thought about what he might look like too, "Rainbow is a popular color nowadays." Freddy spoke aloud. Freddy's curiosity expanded even more once he heard the noise of which sounded like Henry. "He must be here!" Freddy anxiously claimed, "I just hope this guy doesn't.. well, steal my spot light. No one can replace me, I'm the original." Freddy muttered. He left his living quarters and ventured down the hall, every step he took was anxious, nervous, dying to meet this new guy.

Once he got to the end of the hall he anxiously stood outside of the door. "Oh Pizza... I hope the new guy doesn't take my fame away..." he steadily opened the door to find a Golden Bear sitting curled up against the wall. "Why, hello there! You must be the new bear." He looked at the bear, whose sadness beamed from his eyes. "Oh, my... rough ride over, huh? That's okay, we've been waiting for someone like you!" Freddy said softly. "What's your name?" Freddy asked. "G-Golden Freddy..." the bear said wearily. "Well, Golden Freddy, it's lovely to meet you! Let's get you all set up and comfortable here. Say, mind if I call you Goldie?" Golden Freddy was silent for a moment. "S-sure." He said anxiously. Freddy lent out his hand for Goldie to grab. Goldie hesitated, but took Freddy's hand. They then walked out of the room.

The vibrant colors and joyful scenery were all such new things for Goldie. He had never been exposed to anything like this before. In fact, he doesn't even know why he's here, one day he woke up in a strange workshop with a strange man, he for some reason already had a developed conscience. There was one thing for sure though, Goldie hated small places. Dark and small spaced rooms, he was locked in a container before his arrival at Fred Bear's Family Diner, the idea of feeling alone and confused was torture for the poor bear.

Goldie felt a hand rest on his shoulder, he jumped by the contact. "Woah there! Did I startle you? Sorry about that." Freddy nervously grasped. It seemed as though Goldie wasn't used to physical contact, "What an interesting fellow." Freddy thought. "Come now, let me explain to you how this all works! You'll come to love it here!" Freddy exclaimed.