A.. Bloody War

Each war is bloody. The dwarfs and elves are marching towards each other..

Until the little hill I stood on decided it would now be a good time to crumble and with that I went into free fall as they all stopped in their tracks, all of them now looking at me.

As I let out a yell.

I never free fell without a dragon, I always knew that they will catch me.

"Who's this?" The one dwarf asked when I sat there looking dumbfounded, he look like the leader.

I saw the blood leaving Thranduil face before he could masked it and I was deadly sure that the dwarfs saw it.

"Your, back up elf?" He mocked at the Elf King.

"She doesn't have pointy ears" Another said.

I could see the dwarves I thought could be my friends sit behind the wall looking at me.

"On whose side are you? Little human elf?" They laughed again.

"My own" they gave a look amongst each other.

They wanted to say something smart but the elves stormed against them.

Before.. I heard something, we all heard it..

"Now what in the seven stars is tha-" "Orcs" One yelled I couldn't tell if it was dwarf or elf.

What the seven Dragons!!

The elves went to the back line while the dwarfs came to the front line.

And I stood at the front front.

I could feel concern somewhere.

I quickly glanced back at Thranduil.

I will survive- I must.

"I hope you can fight" The dwarf said to me.

"No, I always trusted my kids with my life" I mumbled but one heard.

"Not great parenting." She said

"Yeah" I muttered.

The Orcs stormed towards us. Before something else was heard.

"What now" one dwarfs muttered.

Before they all went pale.

I on the other hand sensed what was coming our way.

"It was nice knowing ya" one dwarf said.

As I looked up instantly relieved but directly after that my heart dropped.

And I couldn't hear anything anymore.

Time came to a pause as my knees almost sank and a dwarf took my hand mumbling that we'll survive.

I found that hard to believe as my throat started paining, warning that tears will follow.

My heart aching as I looked up.. Tears forcing it's way out.

The Orcs even stopped in there track and I heard Gandalf ask Bard how many of those dragon killing arrows he had left.

Everything that went wrong in my life couldn't prepare me for this moment.

And everything that happened according plan also couldn't prepare me.

I am stuck here. I should be relieved but I am confused and plenty more emotions flooding my heart.

As the dragons neared, I saw all three of my children. Maybe I'm dead?

But they flew to us and I heard everyone say a prayer after I heard Bard say no.