A.. Prisoner

Suddenly I heard the wing beats again.. Drogon??! Where is he? I can't see him..

"Drogon!" I try to shout, but no sound is exiting my mouth.

---

I woke up feeling confusion as to where I am and what transpired the night prior.

Walking. Woods. Spiders. Saved. Then Captive.

I am a prisoner.

I am in a cellar.. it's not hard to miss the bars, yet I've never seen this type of cellar. It is. unusual..

My gaze drops down towards the floor next to me, where they left some water and food!

Water!!

I grab the water and drink it, but slowly, to try and put out the fire burning in my throat.

Unfortunately it barely put out a few flames.

I released the cup but black goo followed it. The spider blood.

I smeared the blood on the bottom of my pants where it hasn't gone..

When I ate my food I realized that I have been so thirsty and angry that I haven't noticed how starving I felt, until now.

Anger flooded my veins as I thought at Jon. But suddenly I felt something else- wonder.

Maybe I have really became what they called me- The Mad Queen.

Even though I ignored that remarks, sitting here alone left me to wonder and suddenly I heard someone talking.

A few others was trapped in cells like me, own individual in each cell. "She's awake," I heard a whisper say.

"Are you okay?" Someone asked.

I ignored them and finally stood up. Feeling the pain flush over me, and that pounding headache is back. If it have ever really left.

But I sank to the floor once more. "Do you know how long I have been out?" I asked not liking the scratchy noice that followed after each word.

"A few hours, I can't blame ya the floor is uncomfortable," another said, I couldn't see him.

But I know that it isn't the doing of the uncomfortable floor..

I can hardly sleep, since saving Jon's live, and it's only gotten worse taking Kings Landing.

Each time I close my eyes, I see Viserion being shot down by the knight king, falling down, till he sinks into the water beneath the ice..

I see the fleet of Euron Greyjoy shoot down Rhaegal. I couldn't have done anything- as the water rapped itself around Rhaegal, taking him for all of eternity.

Missandei saying dracarys on that wall before she's killed.

I feel Drogon's sorrow amongst my own.

I remember when I was on the wall at Kings Landing, on top of Drogon- I thought about turning back...

I knew I won once I heard the bells.

I already burned their fleets, and destroyed their traps. My armies were already amongst them.

I could've taken my throne without fire... But her voice echoed through my head..

Dracarys.. over and over again

Rhaegal falling, as blood spilled from his neck.

Rhaegal's roar echoed in my head.