Mors Theory (Korina's Origin)

Mors is already corrupted by the Seductive Rose. But, he now doesn't know where the sword is, due to Thanatos giving him the option to either hand it to him, or he forcefully take it.

But, here's my theory.

We could potentially get a fight scene, where, not only does the Seductive Rose, use Mors as a host.

But, the illusion cast on Mors's true form, breaks itself. And instead of Mors having a Seductive Rose inspired transformation, like Bryan did, in Origins of Olympus.

The illusion on his true form, and his true powers, break itself, due to being overstimulated by power.

So, we could potentially get a fight scene, with a Seductive Rose host Mors, in his true form, with his true powers, added into the mix.

While this could potentially make him OP.

This could also potentially happen. Because we saw him unconsciously break the illusion with his own powers, as a child, when he was very upset.

And while Thanatos placed a stronger illusional, on Mors.

It could possibly be break itself, if it's overstimulated by power.

The Seductive Rose's influence with their powers, could probably remove the illusion themself.

It'd be kind of like the Kage Bushin no Jutsu.

If too much pressure is applied to the clone, it disperses.

The illusion could possibly disperse itself, due to an overload of power, in one being.

This is just my theory, though.