Mystic Falls

Gilbert's House

It's been a few days since Elena moved to Mystic Falls. She changed her number. Only Veronica and Betty had it back in New York. Of course Jenna and Jeremy had it in Mystic Falls. "Jenna. - I'm going to go for a walk. - I'll be back." Elena spoke. "Fancy company?" Jeremy asks. He didn't want her to go alone just yet. Especially after everything that she been through. " No thank you. - I will text you every time I stop. - or where I am at." Elena politely spoke. "Ok - just know I'm only a phone call away. - if you need." Jeremy said. " I know. - thank you Jeremy." Elena spoke as she walked out the door. Jeremy looked at Jenna. "She'll be fine." Jenna spoke. " I hope so. - I hope she doesn't meet Elijah. - he will only break her more than she is now." Jeremy said.

————————————————————

While out for her walk. Elena started to think about everything that jughead said to her. No one will ever love you apart from me. No one will want you. You're lucky to have me. Your family doesn't love you. Your fat. Your ugly. You should be damn grateful that I'm with you, you damn ugly fat bitch.
Elena shook her head. She didn't want to believe everything that was said to her. But was he right? Elena made a turn to go back to her aunts place. She knew or thought that they are only putting up with her because she is family. That they didn't care for her or love her. Jughead really got into her head. I need to lose weight. Find way to make myself beautiful. Elena thought. She was so busy in her thoughts that she bumped into someone.

————————————————————

Elsewhere

Elijah was with his on and off again girlfriend if you can all her that. Her name is Hayley Marshal. From the bad part of Mystic Falls. Who has just found out that she was adopted. But Elijah always goes back to her. She knew he would. She could show him a good time.

————————————————————

In New York,

Jughead was looking for Elena. Veronica or Betty wouldn't tell him. Cheryl couldn't understand why. Until Betty filled her in.  Jughead was frustrated. He needed her back. He needed his punching bag back.

————————————————————