Chapter 1: Abusing Scum I

May 18, 2018, 8:00 a.m.

Beijing, Xiangyang Apartment Building.

After having breakfast, Fang Yun changed into her work attire, a white shirt and a black A-line skirt. She tied her hair into a simple ponytail. Before leaving, she looked at herself in the full-length mirror, confirming that she was neat and tidy, still as bright and attractive as ever. Then she picked up her handbag and left.

Just as she reached the main entrance of the building, she was stopped by a middle-aged lady with heavy makeup, wearing a designer dress from a famous brand, and a thick jade necklace around her neck.

The woman looked at Fang Yun with disgust in her eyes, and her tone was very rude, "Fang Yun, stop, I have something to discuss with you."

Fang Yun looked at her in surprise and asked with a puzzled expression, "Oh, it's Mrs. Zheng. What can I do for you?"

In theory, she should be respectful to Mrs. Zheng since she works in Zheng's company.

But for this Mrs. Zheng, who is full of nouveau riche aura and likes to insult female employees of the company, Fang Yun really couldn't respect her.

Moreover, judging from her fierce and aggressive appearance, she probably had ill intentions.

Fang Yun has always been respectful to those who respect her.

Since Mrs. Zheng had ill intentions, Fang Yun naturally wouldn't be respectful to her.

Even though Fang Yun works in Zheng's company, she is a top student who graduated with a Ph.D. from a key university in Beijing. She doesn't need to sacrifice her dignity and pride for this job.

The following events proved that Fang Yun was right.

Mrs. Zheng arrogantly took out a check from her bag and handed it to Fang Yun, saying with a contemptuous and vicious tone, "Fang Yun, take this check and get lost! Never approach my son again!"

Fang Yun glanced at the check in front of her, the amount was 500,000 yuan.

She chuckled lightly, looking at Mrs. Zheng in front of her with disdain, and said sarcastically, "Madam, you're really generous with such a small amount of money. You should keep it for your own medication, to treat your delusions! Honestly, I don't even fancy your good-for-nothing son!"

This self-righteous Mrs. Zheng has a son, Zheng Weihao, who is a notorious scumbag in Fang Yun's company.

As far as Fang Yun knows, there have already been three female employees in their company who have been ruined by Zheng Weihao.

These three women, after experiencing his generous gifts and sweet words, confidently believed that they could make this playboy from a wealthy family turn back for them, and then they could marry into a wealthy family.

With such illusions and dreams, they easily gave themselves to Zheng Weihao.

When they got pregnant by Zheng Weihao, he didn't hesitate to give them a sum of money to break up and ruthlessly told them to get lost.

No matter how they cried and made a fuss, in the end, they had to accept their fate and leave obediently.

Although they were partly to blame for their vanity and desire to marry into a wealthy family, and Zheng Weihao took advantage of this vanity to make them his playthings, it was not an excuse for Zheng Weihao to do whatever he wanted and hurt women.