Revenge?

Morning.

Aditi's pov.

"get up aditi college nahi jaana hai?"

"ADITI"

"yes yes uth gayi mom", i said getting up from the lying position rubbing my eyes.

indeed, I am a spoiled brat aur mai kisi kae baap sae nahi darti but apni maa sae kaafi Darr lagta hai, sometimes confusion bhi hota hai ki does she even love me? nvm, she does or she doesn't? argh. Aditi you are getting late for college!!

I did my morning routine lazily and opened my closet to wear something.

This is what I wore ngl, I find this outfit cute and hot.

HOT! oh shit.
That aditya!! I'll have to face him today also, like literally I'll have to see him always now.
I hate him so muchhh, never ever someone has talked to me like he did yesterday.
what does he think of himself? lol, he doesn't know who I am. Boys literally die to talk to me and here this bastard has no interest in talking with me.
Just see Aditya I'll make you fall in love with me and then I'll end up ditching you, you'll regret that you met someone like me in your life.
Wait and watch MR ADITYA KAPOOR, kya haal karti hu mai tumhara.
(ngl, he is hot tho)

I then went downstairs to have my breakfast, my gaze was on my phone while coming down, I heard a not known voice from the other side.
i looked at that side a saw a middle aged man and woman and a guy that looks the same age as me and a girl? dayum who are they?  i wasn't able to see their faces as they were on the dining table facing there back towards this side.
I hate guests so I took it as a golden opportunity and tip toed towards the door but to my luck my mom saw me. Argh!

"aditi?"

i turned back to look at her "y-yes mom?"

"kaha ja rahi ho? breakfast Karo aur dekho kon aaya hai"

i faked my smile and followed my mother towards the dining area only to find HIM???

"YOU????", I yelled at him.

he simply rolled his eyes on me.

"Aap log aik dusre ko jaante ho kya?", my mom said smiling at us.

"nahi", he said in his freaking cold tone.
How come he lied so easily? we know each other, bloody bastard.

"N-nahi mai nahi jaanti", came out my reply.

"well, aditi this is my bestfriend Arjun Kapoor? yk from London", my father continued

"and this is his wife sheepali Kapoor,  his son Aditya Kapoor, his daughter meesha Kapoor and Aditya's bestfriend Aryan Singh.

Oh yeah he is here too, he is kinda short, look at Aditya so handsome, i mean he's so tall, just like my ideal type.

WTH, WHAT ARE THESE THOUGHTS EVEN?

"hello uncle, hello aunty", i smiled and did a small wave to meesha and Aryan.
and ofc a cold glare to mr london to which he replied back with an eye roll. Like wtf? Why is he so obsessed with this eye roll thing? his eyes are affected maybe. He need doctor!!

"You are so pretty bacha, i remember seeing you back when you were just a kid", said HIS mother.
she is sweet tho.

I gently smiled at her.

I then picked up a bread toast and said im leaving for college but what I heard next made me choke on my toast and my eye balls were about to pop out.

"Tum hee jitni nahi jaa rahi ho aaj, Aditya aur aryan ko bhi aana hai tumhare saath"

i looked at him, looks like he took a deep breath and was not interested in all this shit
Us dude us.

"uhm, kyu?"

"kya kyu? yeh log toh tabhi aaye hai idhar taaki inke bete tumhare saath Aaj jaye pheli din college kae, it's your responsibility ki tum Inka khyal rakho plus help em in cooping up", my mom explained.

GOD WHY ME?!

"yes sure", i FAKED my smile.

then we got out of my house, my driver was ready with the car but that aditya went to some other car (most probably his)

"oh hello, idhar" I showed him my index finger towards my car.

he ignored me completely, and got inside his car.
I am frustrated now, he is too much!!!

Aryan was looking at me with a nervous smile.
"If you won't mind, come with us"
Atleast he is sweet.
i want to say no but if my mom got to know about it she'll fs eat me raw so I said yes and went with him.

I got settled at the back seat looking at his handsome urf cold face from the side mirror, he looked at that mirror too and dayum, eye contact!! The first eye contact.
ARGHH! NEVERMIND.

i looked down, hiding my cheeks that got red. I mean fr?? It's the first time ever a guy made me blush like that? what the hell is even happening?

the car ride was silent, this silent ride was literally eating me up.

we reached the college and I was about to get down when it striked that i have got two members to take with me to principles office.

an evil thought came up in my mind.
I smirked internally.
Sorry aryan but you'll have to face it too because of this bastard.

He parked the car, and I swear to got I kept looking at his hands that were on the steering wheel, those green coloured veins popping out making his hands and arms more hot.

we got down and obviously everyone kept staring at us.

"Yeh sab hame aise kyu dekh rahe hai aditi?"

the first time ever he called out my name, my name isn't even that bad.
Ugh!

"kyunki mai tum logo kae sath abhi hou", i said casually to  which he made a disgusted face.

I saw a running figure coming towards me and it was Ahaana, oh shit ahaana.

she saw aryan she was shocked ofcourse but she smiled at him and Aditya and hugged me.

ADITYA looked at me and said "principal's office?"

I smirked, "oh yeah, on the first floor take right and then left you wil see two door go to the right one"

He nodded his head, not even a thankyou, rude.

"But yeh toh gi-

"haan i know yeh galat hai he didn't even said thankyou but chodh na ahaana", I cutted her off and looked at Aditya.
HE ROLLED HIS EYES AGAIN and with aryan went inside.
poor him doesn't even know what will happen now.

Ahaana gave me a death glare "Tu pagal wagal hai kya? Unhe girls washroom kyu bhej Rahi hai tujhe pata haina boys are not even allowed to roam from that side"

"tabhi bhejaa na, yk revenge my darling revenge ab bass dekh tu hota hai kya" I could feel a smirk forming.

she took a deep sigh,  huh nvm.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Heyy guysss, kya lagta hai kya hone wala hai bichare Aditya kae saath ab?, tell me in the comments what you think.
ap log story toh padhte ho but you guys don't vote for it, itna kya difficult hai uss option ko press hee toh karna hai 😭.

1220 words used btw.
(Short he chapter tha) nvm, I'll upload the other part soon.
byeeeh<3.