Chapter 3

Jacob took out Talking To The Devils book from the suitcase which he threw before. He opened it and turned over to chapter 28 with heading on it, Summon To Wish. He found the heading very interesting and continued reading it.

Summon your choice of demon across the universe to wish and fulfill all types of needs. Hypnotise them or order them. They can't leave your world without finishing their task and fulfilling your needs. It can be dangerous as it sounds so think before you proceed but before that do self evaluation. Are you mature enough to handle demons out there, demons who named their entire life to destroy humanity and are very evil? If yes then only continue.

If you are still reading it, it means you are 50 percent ready for it. Summoning a demon is not everyone cup of tea. One must follow steps carefully and read everything carefully to do it perfectly otherwise the cause will be unpayable. You should be very careful. After reading this chills rolled down the spine. Jacob wanted to close it but his determination to find the date for his sister was holding him back. He read further.

"Ingredients needed", a sub heading and under it, it was written two hairs of a cat, a black candles and a yellow chalk to draw apotropaic. Before we proceed to steps let's learn about different demons."Demons To Summon"  another sub heading. Different demonic names were given under it and under their name two to three sentence. Names were darken and next to name their respective sins were written. Jacob proceeded to read just the name.

Beelzebub : Envy
Satan : Wrath
Abaddon : Sloth
Mammon : Greed
Belphegor: Gluttony
Asmodeus : Lust
Lucifer (A fallen Angel) : Pride

The one who caught his attention was Asmodeus and Lucifer. Now he needed to make choice between the two. After thinking for a second he went for Lucifer because after reading Greek mythology all he liked was him. Jacob proceeded reading two to three sentence given under his name. Unlike all the other demon you can't hypnotize Lucifer. It is really hard to handle him. He might play tricks and fool you. Even he will play with your minds that you will end up reciting spells to return him to his world. Take it as a warning, try to not call him for help or whatever it is.

Jacob after thinking a second decided to avoid the given warning making his own theory that if it was that serious then his name would be not here. He further proceeded. A dark heading was given the heading he was impatiently waiting for. "Steps To Summon"
Step 1: Collect the ingredients
Step 2: Go in the room at midnight which is lighten up only by the moonlight.
Step 3: Now take yellow chalk and draw apotropaic given at the end of chapter.
Step 4: After that light up the black candle and place it in the middle of the apotropaic. Make sure you light it up only after darw it properly or exactly given in the book.
Step 5: Take the two hair and burn it in the candle.
Step 6: After burning it close your eyes and sit in prayanama mudra.
Step 7: After that speak out loudly the following sentence "Hey all the demons across the world I ask you to show yourself to make all my wishes come true. Demon name (of your choice) , demon name (of your choice) come alive make my wishes come alive." Repeat this sentence until you hear a evil double voice. Make sure you don't break the chain or loose focus while speaking otherwise it will not work at all.
Step 8: Once the demon appear first thing they will ask you to wish. At that time make your wish and just after making wish without waisting a second say the following Demon Name (your choice) come in a form. After this demon of your choice will come in a human form that you and all other beings can see. After that only open your eyes.

Warning : Dogs may bark aggressively or act strange around them even human babies might cry if they are around them.

Point to be noted, that they will come and leave according to your will. To send them back to their world, you need to follow all the steps same given above just changes in step 7.  You need to say. Demon name (the one you had chosen) and Demon names (the one you had chosen) cross the dimension and return to your world. Also cat hair here should be of the same cat you burned to call the demon.

To see their real devil form go to last page of the book.

Jacob went to last page of the book. He took a careful look at Lucifer picture. He was pale and had mischievous eyes, big wings. He got a flashback of him reading somewhere that he glows, a radiance of light that attracts people.

Now Jacob can't wait to call him and personally meet him. He noted down all the spells he had to learn for his mission. He took a week to learn and collect things. He was lucky that his family bought a cat, named candy. He plucked around  four hairs in return of slap and scratch on his face. He planned to sumon on the following saturday night.

After five days of waiting, finally the day came. When everyone in the house went to sleep he went to his room, darkened the room, removed the curtains so moonlight could enter the room.  At midnight he took out the all his ingredients and followed all the steps he read. At the very first attempt he was enabled to draw apotropaic perfectly. Lightened the candle, burned the hair and recited the spell.

"Hey all the demons across the world I ask you to show yourself to make all my wishes come true. Lucifer , Lucifer come alive make my wishes come alive."

Nothing took place, he followed the instructions and said the same thing on repeat. A time came when he felt he was floating in the air but he didn't gave a thought about it or loosen his focus. At his tenth time of speaking, something strange took place. All his room windows went  open. Air entered in the room and blew the candle. Still, Jacob did not lost his focus and continued until he heard a deep, double, devilish voice.

"What you want?"

"I want my sister to go on a date. During the date she fell in love and later got married. Lucifer, come in  a form." After saying this Jacob opened his eyes.