𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

The group looked on in disbelief as the dragon hesitated, gradually backing away from Frida as she continued to assert her dominance. With confidence radiating from her, Frida successfully herded the dragon back towards its cage. Gothi observed from a distance as Frida, victorious, scolded the dragon sternly, "Back into your cage. Now think about what you've done." With a final authoritative move, she revealed the eel hidden beneath her fur vest, the true reason for the dragon's retreat, before tossing it into the cage.

Frida closed the doors of the cage behind her, locking them securely. Turning around, she was met with the stunned gazes of the group and Gobber, who seemed to be in disbelief at what had just transpired. Clearing her throat, Frida addressed them, "Okay, so are we done here? 'Cause I've got some things I need to..." She trailed off, realizing she had no further explanation. "Yep, I'll see you tomorrow!" With that, Frida hastily made her exit, running off to her workshop where she resumed crafting a saddle for herself, leaving the others still processing the unexpected turn of events. As Frida lifted the saddle, revealing it to Toothless, the dragon immediately went into a playful stance, darting away from her with a mischievous glint in his eye. Laughing, Frida chased after him, managing to catch up and successfully secure the saddle onto his back. With a triumphant grin, she mounted Toothless, ready to take flight.

As they soared above the water, Frida excitedly pulled the string attached to the wing, but her enthusiasm caused her to yank it too hard. Toothless tumbled, and they both plunged into the water below. Determined to improve their flight, Frida spent the night crafting an attachment hook and harness to help her stay secure in the saddle.

The following morning, they took to the skies again, with Frida holding onto the rope attached to the wing mechanism. However, as she pulled it, the mechanism failed, causing them to plummet down into a grassy meadow below.

Shaken but unharmed, Frida stumbled slightly before turning to see Toothless sprawled out on the grass, clearly enjoying the sensation. Chuckling, she picked up a handful of grass and examining it thoughtfully.

↟↟

The following day at dragon training, Frida found herself lost in thought as she examined a handful of grass. Suddenly, a Gronckle swooped down towards her, prompting Frida to instinctively reach out her hand, offering the grass to the dragon. Surprisingly, the Gronckle halted in mid-air, its curiosity piqued by the offering. It sniffed the grass tentatively before Frida began scratching its nose with it, causing the dragon to flop onto its side in contentment. A crowd of onlookers, including other Vikings and even Gothi, observed the unusual interaction with interest.

After the training session, Frida made her way across the bridge, lost in her own thoughts. The rest of the group caught up to her, bubbling with questions and excitement about the Gronckle's behavior. Snotlout exclaimed, "I've never seen a Gronckle do that before!" Frida, still distracted, replied, "Oh, I left my axe back in the ring. You guys go on ahead. I'll catch up with you." With a hurried pace, she nearly collided with Astor before rushing off on her own, leaving the rest of the group behind in their enthusiasm. Astor watched her depart with a suspicious expression, his curiosity piqued by her sudden departure.

Back at the lakeside, Frida found herself busy scratching Toothless behind his ear, eliciting a deep purr of contentment from the Night Fury. As Toothless collapsed onto his side, thoroughly enjoying the attention, Frida couldn't help but smile at the sight, feeling a sense of accomplishment wash over her.

The following day, in the dragon training ring, the group faced off against a formidable Nadder dragon. Astor, wielding his mace, hurled it at the creature, but to no avail. As the dragon advanced towards Frida, she dropped her mace, causing the creature to pause and inspect her closely. With Astor engaging the dragon with his axe, Frida took the opportunity to approach the Nadder cautiously. She began scratching the dragon in just the right spot, causing it to collapse in a state of bliss. Astor, witnessing this unexpected turn of events, looked on with a mixture of confusion and surprise.