Chapter 2 - Coach

We skate to the middle of the lake and get into our positions and get ready for puck drop I am a centre, so I face off with Jesse. I shove him and take the puck down the ice towards Goldie. I dodge the guys who are trying to defend, and they fall on. I get to the goal, and I shoot the puck to the right corner and score. 

"They really suck, she's not to bad." coach says to himself.

"The Pete-meister. Mr. Rabble- rouser. Passing to the puck over to Jesse, the enforcer. Ouch, that hurt. Oh, it's the Connie and Kate Meisters." Averman says.

Connie and I skate over, and I shove him to the floor.

"Hi Coach, I'm Connie and this is Kate." Connie says to Bombay. "Do you play?" I question.

"No, so what's our record anyway?" Coach asks. 

"0 and 9. one was pretty close though. We only lost by five Kate scored two goals that game." Connie explains.

The Guys skate up to us.

"So, what do we do now... Coach?" Jesse questions. 

"What did your old coach have you do?" Coach questions. 

"He just yelled a lot." Charlie says. 

"that's how he hurt his arm." terry says.

"His arm?" coach questions. 

"Yeah, one minute he's yelling at us. 'Little bastards, where'd you learn to play? Oh, you suck, you! Skate you little bast-." Peter explains then he gasps and grabs his chest and then falls on to the ice. 

"Great a heart attack. Alright look I got to make a phone call. Keep scrimmaging you, you, you, you and Kate against you four." coach explains. I look at him as he says my name he remembered. 

"Kate's not the only one with a name you know." Goldie says. 

"Im sure you have a name and I bet they are very nice names. I might even learn 'em. For now, I'll be in my office. Oh, and if you need anything, fax me." coach says chuckling as he gets into the limo. 

"Geez, what a jerk." Terry says as we skate off. 

"Where do they find these coaches anyways?" Averman questions. Connie and I just shrug. 

The guys look like they are making a plan. "Guys how about we shake his car?" Charlie says as we skate back over to the car, I hear a few 'good ideas' so that's our plan shake the car. 

"On three" Jesse says putting his hands on the car we all follow. 

One 

Two 

Three

We start to shake Bombay's limo. Some of the guys start jumping on the car and screaming. I can hear coach shouting from the inside stuff like 'hey' and 'get off' the guys open the door and start piling in to the limo. I get in and sit down. Charlie is the last in and closes the door. We all start chanting 'we want a ride.' over and over again until coach gave in. We all cheer when he says "give 'em a ride." 

I start to smell something really bad and look over to Goldberg and call out "GOLDBERG" along with everyone. He keeps saying it wasn't him, but we all know it was. 

Charlie sits up and looks out the window and then to me. "Oh man, it's our mom." Charlie says and I turn my head to see her. "She looks pissed." I speak. 

Mom opens the limo door telling us all to get out. When Bombay gets out mom pulls him to the side probably to shout at him. Mom turns around and looks at Charlie and me.

"Kate, Charlie let's go." mom says to us. 

"Well, I guess practice is over." Bombay says. 

"Sorry, our mom ruined it guys." Charlie says as he grabs my had and we walk to get our bags. On the way back Charlie stops Infront of coach and speaks. "Coach, gonna be at the game tomorrow." 

"By order of the state of Minnesota, yeah." he says looking at Charlie and I as we nod and walk off.

(Please vote for my work, and please do not steal my work i put time into this.)

Thank you -Kiki